Crime Prince Andrew steps back from public duties over Jeffrey Epstein scandal

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Prince Andrew steps back from public duties over Jeffrey Epstein scandal

_108362142_025261369.jpg

Prince Andrew is stepping back from public duties for the "foreseeable future" over his links to billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The Duke of York said he "deeply sympathises" with the victims of the disgraced financier and is "willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required".

His announcement comes days after the prince's widely-criticised TV interview which saw Andrew accused of "utterly lacking in compassion" for the victims of Epstein, who killed himself earlier this year.

In a statement released on his parents' 72nd wedding anniversary, the duke said: "It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family's work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

"Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.

"I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.

"His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure.

Continue reading

For an "untouchable" like him to step back means he's really scared the truth comes out to light. If you only knew how bad things really are....

Last edited:
Prince Diddler did nothing wrong.

It's too bad poor Andy wasn't a loyal member of the Trump administration. Then 40% of the US would have his back and declare him the absolutely innocent victim of a politically motivated witch hunt.

Prince Andrew steps back from public duties over Jeffrey Epstein scandal

_108362142_025261369.jpg

Prince Andrew is stepping back from public duties for the "foreseeable future" over his links to billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

The Duke of York said he "deeply sympathises" with the victims of the disgraced financier and is "willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required".

His announcement comes days after the prince's widely-criticised TV interview which saw Andrew accused of "utterly lacking in compassion" for the victims of Epstein, who killed himself earlier this year.

In a statement released on his parents' 72nd wedding anniversary, the duke said: "It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family's work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support.

"Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.

"I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein.

"His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure.

Continue reading

For an "untouchable" like him to step back means he's really scared the truth comes out to light. If you only knew how bad things really are....

The last sentence doesn't really equate to me. Its already bad enough for him to step back. He may be afraid of what could come to light but him stepping back already makes sense.

Anyone listened to the The Mysterious Mr. Epstein series? I recommend it. It's nuts.

He's a parasite just like the rest of his inbred family.

The most ironic part of the whole royal nonsense is how the English people subsidize the largess of a German usurping family.

I think many people would call that being "cucked"

The most ironic part of the whole royal nonsense is how the English people subsidize the largess of a German usurping family.

I think many people would call that being "cucked"

It is entirely being cucked. You are correct here. Infact Germany has been cucking Europe for hundreds of years.

It is entirely being cucked. You are correct here. Infact Germany has been cucking Europe for hundreds of years.

Sees nation paying rich cunts to live better than 99.9% of the people on Earth...

"But they represent our legacy!!"

LOL, what would England ever do without an old lady in shitty hats, her idiot son and his doofy ass kids?

Sees nation paying rich cunts to live better than 99.9% of the people on Earth...

LOL, what would England ever do without an old lady in shitty hats, her idiot son and his doofy ass kids?

What would England ever do? Be better off without them. I’m glad for once we can agree on globalists ruining the world.

sell about a quarter of the newspapers.

Imagine being able to step back from the public duties of a job that doesnt exist and it being worldwide news

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back