Prime RDA is the 2nd best LW ever

blastoff

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't have him as a top 3 LW GOAT on resume, but his skills and athleticism were A-tier

I think the RDA that mauled prime Pettis would be favored over every LW past and present except Khabib. Even a near death RDA gave the best Tony a decent fight at altitude.

Prime RDA vs Dustin, Charles, Islam etc all make my cock hard

It seems like his prime was very quick, though. He had a long career, then a crazy resurgence, then down again

It seems like his prime was very quick, though. He had a long career, then a crazy resurgence, then down again
Yeah it's a shame because shortly after he hit his true peak athleticism/skillwise, he put on too much mass for the division

He almost died cutting weight against Eddie and Tony

Conor might've actually KO'd him because of how drained he was

If his weight cut wasn't such an issue post iv ban we may have seen him and khabib run it back, RDA vs Conor, and him vs a bunch of other new LW killers

They’d have never EVER given Conor an undeserved title shot while he was champ. He was a true blue killer. It’s a shame he got caught by Alvarez because he was definitely the better fighter and he got swept under the rug. Not sure if he’s the second best LW, but he’s up there in my opinion.

They’d have never EVER given Conor an undeserved title shot while he was champ. He was a true blue killer. It’s a shame he got caught by Alvarez because he was definitely the better fighter and he got swept under the rug. Not sure if he’s the second best LW, but he’s up there in my opinion.
They gave Conor the shot vs RDA lol RDA got injured and Conor fought Nate instead. I do agree RDA would have beat Conor though.

"2nd best lightweight ever"?

What kind of silly statement is this? He was never, at any point, better than prime Eddie Alvarez, which opens the door to a good 15-20 fighters being better than prime RDA.

They gave Conor the shot vs RDA lol RDA got injured and Conor fought Nate instead. I do agree RDA would have beat Conor though.
Ah thank you for correcting me. I didn’t realize

But they did give McGregor a title shot vs RDA? Remember RDA pulled out and Cabo Nate was born.
RDA vs.jpg

Love RDA, the way he came back from the clinic Khabib put on him to get better and go on to win the title was very impressive.

Getting KO’d by Eddie who then immediately lost to McG kind of discredited him in some casuals eyes, but I still feel most hardcores still see him as a future legend of the sport (even if not included in a “best ever in the division” discussion).

He should've pulled out against Eddie dude was passing out in the bathtub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back