Prime Michelle Pfeiffer vs Prime Catherine Zeta Jones

Choose

• Total voters
i think this really depends on whether you prefer blondes or brunettes. i generally prefer blondes, but zeta-jones is amazingly beautiful. there are blondes that i'd take over zeta-jones, but in this comparison, i'd go with zeta-jones.

I don't see the appeal of Catherine Zeta-Jones -- though I liked her when I thought she was Mexican* -- and at the same time I'm really biased towards Michelle Pfeiffer because I'm enormously impressed by her talent. But I do think Pfeiffer's better looking, and more exotic.

*Which kinda puts her in Cameron Diaz territory; they smashed me in their debut films and then never looked quite the same thereafter. But CJZ has had the stone dead face long before Diaz had to go through the Hollywood ringer of botox and nose jobs.

I usually prefer exotic but in this case, I gotta go with Pfeiffer. I thought she was the most beautiful woman on the planet as a kid.image.jpeg

I'm honestly surprised that anyone would pick Pfeiffer over CZJ.

CZJ is as close as you can come to perfection.

i dont know who the zeta girl is
but michelle is my cat woman n i liked how she was in scarface (prolly the only thing i liked lol)
so

too much fail in this post

dammit. I dunno. I would probbaly go with Zera,but Michelle Pfeiffer got it goin on in her prime Cat days

the thing is,is context

we say prime vs prime but we know that zeta today is still a goddamned fox. someone should have done this poll in 1993 not now

Can't believe a woman like that came out of Wales.

Zeta. If you pick Michelle, you should be placed in an internment camp.

For some reason I think that the sex would have been better with Pfeiffer.

Prime Zeta Jones.. this comparison isn't even fair

When I 1st laid eyes on CZJ in the Zorro preview, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. This is no competition. CZJ is Prime Anderson & Michelle is poor poor Forrest.

I'm honestly surprised that anyone would pick Pfeiffer over CZJ.

CZJ is as close as you can come to perfection.

Bella Thorne destroys both these girls. Let's be real here.
Bella_Thorne_March_18,_2014_(cropped).jpg

Back