Prime Joe Rogan vs Prime Jimmy Smith

Regardless of what happens, Rogan will test positive for a bunch of weed and some of that alpha brain shit.

Joe might have a chance. But if I had to put money on it d go with Smith.

The bald dude

they're both bald noob

giphy.gif

Last edited:
rogan had good TMA, and jiu jitsu, but as others have pointed out, one of them actually fought professionally. Plus Jimmy Smith beat the host of Human weapon, so he's 1-0 against hosts of martial arts shows.

Smith by having man sized height.

Lmfao, I had no idea Jimmy was an Andy Wang victim.

It's a waste of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime telling hiiim!

<36>

Could Joe Rogan's experience, stop Smith's fight quest?

Jimmy all day because Joe likes to train but Jimmy likes to scrap their is a huge difference

Jimmy is bigger, younger and vastly more experienced in martial arts in general. Jimmy by whatever he wants. Funny how they call Smith a Rogan wannabe....other way around if anything.

Jimmy is bigger, younger and vastly more experienced in martial arts in general. Jimmy by whatever he wants. Funny how they call Smith a Rogan wannabe....other way around if anything.
Is he vastly more experienced as a martial artist?

You could say he's had more MMA experience.

Although, obviously Rogan fought In like 100 TKD bouts and some kickboxing. He's trained @ boxing gyms, trained with guys like Rob Kaman, done jiu jitsu for 20 years received a black belt from both Eddie Bravo and Machado In the Gi.

I don't know what Jimmy's striking backround Is, If any at all..but It would seem that Rogan's martial arts repertoire is more diverse.

Back