Prime Hughes vs Diaz

No goddammit. Nick Diaz would box his ears off, confuse him with little punches. GPS arm barred him. You tellin me Diaz couldn't sub him. Cornbread farm boy my ass, he never had to run around the block, crack heads lookin for cigarette butts on the ground. People gettin robbed. Iowa is like Mayberry, the Andy Grittith town, not the sub-forum TMZ chat room.
So because Diaz grew up in the hood, he's the better fighter?

Get over yourself. Diaz has a BAD track record when it comes to wrestlers. Prime Hughes would rag doll Diaz like a hooker from Stockton. What, you just started watching MMA or are you a Diaz fanboy? Pick one.

So because Diaz grew up in the hood, he's the better fighter?

Get over yourself. Diaz has a BAD track record when it comes to wrestlers. Prime Hughes would rag doll Diaz like a hooker from Stockton. What, you just started watching MMA or are you a Diaz fanboy? Pick one.

God you are obtuse. Like a child. Eat a hot dog.

God you are obtuse. Like a child. Eat a hot dog.
I'm like a child, but your reasoning for one fighter to beat another is because one fighter is from "da hood". Hughes would maul Diaz badly. Everyone knows this but you. So you just proved to me that you're a fan of Diaz, which is cool. But don't spew out dumb sh*t.

no goddammit. Nick diaz would box his ears off, confuse him with little punches. Gps arm barred him. You tellin me diaz couldn't sub him. Cornbread farm boy my ass, he never had to run around the block, crack heads lookin for cigarette butts on the ground. People gettin robbed. Iowa is like mayberry, the andy grittith town, not the sub-forum tmz chat room.

lol

Can California even have a "hood"? I mean really.

I'm like a child, but your reasoning for one fighter to beat another is because one fighter is from "da hood". Hughes would maul Diaz badly. Everyone knows this but you. So you just proved to me that you're a fan of Diaz, which is cool. But don't spew out dumb sh*t.

It's just a joke dude. Go join a gang or run a newsstand. Blow off some steam. Go Yankee's.

Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

This is too obvious even for the wasteland...

Jesus Christ, the Matt Hughes nuthuggery is even stronger than Fedor on this board... I've got GSP via UD

prime hughes would squash diaz.

prime bj would maul diaz too.

Nick Diaz via Carlos Newton triangle minus the slam KO

All I'm saying, and then I will let you guys go back to being way to serious, is Hughes has weaker subs and sub defense than Diaz, probably not as good cardio as Diaz, not as good striking as Diaz, way better wrestling yes, but not the most damaging gnp. If it's 5 rounds I would take Diaz. Old man hughes beating Diaz? Did you see Renzo vs. Hughes? If Diaz did lose, it would look like GPS vs. Penn, except not as violent. It would be a LNP victory. Possibly a clinic, in LNP 101. Plus he never had to defend himself in the streets from people on bath salts, people who just start cleaning your car windshield, and pit bulls with aids.

Prime Hughes via Unanimous Decision. that would've been one awesome fight, though.

Back