• Total voters

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
there is a debate on boxingscene about this

who wins h2h

Fury quite comfortably

Vitali's only advantage over Wlad was his chin, which wasn't even a factor in Wlad's fight against Fury.

Vitaly had a lot of power and a great chin but Fury is more skilled and has much better movement. Vitali was also very big and strong - I don't see Fury pressuring him and bullying on the inside the way he did Wilder. Fury would have to play the outside game and frustrate him as he did Vlad and hope not to get caught.

Could go either way tbh.

It's a fucking war, I would hate to call it, I seen Fury in desperate trouble a few times, he always comes through. Vitali was a monster at times, and had just two loses, one of which was against an atg. Flick a coin..

I’d take Vitali all day. Dude looked unbeatable after Lennox

Always bet on Black Irish.

Vitali eventually beats that ass.

Vitali.

I think he walks fury down and eventually catch’s him with something. I Actually think wlad is the better, and certainly more accomplished fighter, and I don’t think a prime wlad does any better against Tyson. I just think vitali is much tougher stylistically. Vitali is happy to take one to land, wlad isn’t

Vitali walks through Fury’s shots and cracks that chin. I don’t think he could outbox fury but he would find his chin

Vitai KO

Fury. When you see the movement of a born fighting man, stiff boi's have little chance.

Fury quite comfortably

Vitali's only advantage over Wlad was his chin, which wasn't even a factor in Wlad's fight against Fury.

Vitali was much better in the pocket than Wladimir.

They'd be pretty much the same size. Fury might be a little slicker, but Vitali's combination of output, durability and power is the real difference here, I think. Vitali can make it more than competitive on the outside and would have the clear advantage if it turned into a fire-fight in the pocket, which I think Vitali could eventually force.

Fury quite comfortably

Wlad was 39 and had just had a competitive with Bryant Jennings. Let's not pretend Wlad was at his best.

I’d take either Klitschko on a good day ,I think Wlad would have won in the rematch and that’s why Fury didn’t commit to one because his own family said if he couldn’t do things different he’d lose against Wlad coming off a loss .

The Wilder fight doesn’t tell me much other then Fury can avoid big punches from a sloppy technician with poor balance and Vitali is the polar opposite with a chin so Fury will have his hands full, good fight I think some rounds are close but Vitali takes a UD and stays on top of Fury in an ugly one. Both are awkward so it’s not going to look pretty . Fury doesn’t have enough sharp accuracy of punching to win this ,those wide looping shots won’t work here because Vitali himself threw looping off angle shots but he did it better .

Wlad was 39 and had just had a competitive with Bryant Jennings. Let's not pretend Wlad was at his best.

Well he was 36 just 3 years earlier, 37 just two years earlier... Yet nobody could beat him. Give credit where credit is due.

41 y. old Wlad floored Anthony Joshua and was leading on a lot of scorecards before the stoppage.

Whats the excuse why he beat the piss out of Deontay wilder? Right, the costume was too heavy.

Vitali, similar size, also akward and a high punch output, I think he just outworks him.
Tony Thompson at his best would give Fury a good fight. The guy was outjabbing Wlad as a southpaw in their first fight and Fury lacks the kind of power that Wlad had.

Back