Prime Fujita vs Cain Velasquez

What altitude are they fighting at? In Mexico City, Cain would end up yelling "Daniel, my heart!"
giphy.gif

A fedor cultist fanboy trying to make one of his opponents look better to hype up their main man.

Answer: LOL Fujita is the one guy in MMA who got to the top level purely on genetics. He was so bad that one time I actually saw him load up on a terribly telegraphed right hand and he tripped over his own feet and faceplanted. I'm not shitting you, this was in the Kerr fight.

That same right hand nearly KTFO fedor.

Under Pride rules Cain wins by tko soccer kicks.

Under our current bs rules Cain wins by elbows which is cool. But I'd love to see Cain able to use knees to head and soccer kicks.

Kudos to anyone who gets this -- Fujita won against Shamrock via the Homer Simpson technique.
That fight sucked so much if you were a Shamrock fan. Ken hit him so many times and so often that he Dada 5000'd and started having heart palpitations.

Honestly one of Ken's best performances until he started having a heart attack.

Fujita was never close to being elite and would get wrecked badly by Cain

I'd favour Cain but Fujita would be hard to dominate on the ground and he'd need to land plum to finish him, possible either Fujita lands a big shot or wins via cardio.

Fujita would get dealt with. The skills of guys back then just aren't the skills of guys today.

Fujita by actually showing up. I'm afraid Cain might stub his toe and be forced to pull out.

this has to be a joke. fujita's striking was rudimentary.

Cain would finish that fajita

Knorr_Chicken_Fajitas_Using_Mexican_Flavour_Pot_16_1.1.368_326X580.Jpeg

Wasn't fujita a highly decorated international wrestler? I can't find anything on his Wikipedia but thought I remember hearing that

~DaViD~

That fight sucked so much if you were a Shamrock fan. Ken hit him so many times and so often that he Dada 5000'd and started having heart palpitations.

Honestly one of Ken's best performances until he started having a heart attack.
Agreed -- he was firing on all cylinders until he almost died and told Pete Williams to throw in the towel.

Back