Prime Fedor vs Gus, who takes it?

Fiestar

Sean McCorkle
@purple
Reaction score
I was just listening to Schaub podcast and he said Gus dwarfs him: "he's like 6'6" super lean, HUGE guy", which made think how he'd do vs great heavyweights.

I'm going with Gus by decision.

I would pick Gus over prime Nog, Mirko or Hunt.

I have to pick Fedor over Gus.

Gus/Jones vs Fedor is a very tough call but this fight would be happening in PRIDE, not UFC. Some UFC fighters have entered Pride tournaments, and if Gus/Jones entered, I think they would have wrecked everyone but prime Fedor.

Fedor. Great tdd, strong td's, strong striker, ko power, solid ground and pound, great submissions, dangerous on top and on his back.

I think he could get a hold and throw him down and keep him there. Fedor could also hang standing

Judging by the Shogun fight, I would have trouble even choosing Gus against Mirko in a ring. Gus could have beaten Nog but I am not 100% sure he has enough cardio and determination, which would certainly be required against prime Nog.

Fedor in PRIDE - no way.

Does Gus get the benefit of PRIDE drug testing policy?

Fedor is the greatest fighter to ever live. Prime Fedor ko's Jones and Gustafsson on the same night.

In Pride in Japan?? Obviously Fedor. In UFC I think it would be a close fight.

Wow. Gus' best win is an old Shogun and now people think he can beat Prime Fedor, CC and Nog? And how would Gus beat Hunt? If he went toe-to-toe with Hunt he would get KTFO. His only option would be to run and point fight.

I have Fedor for a little margen, because of his speed.

It would be a fun striking battle for a bit until Fedor takes Gus down at will and subs him

Those long ass limbs would be a jungle gym for prime Fedor

Fedor when did Gus become this world beater

fedor would lay a beating on gus....

Gus v prime fedor would look slightly more competitive than fedor v schilt. Only because Gus has beter takedown defense. Fedor wins by lopsided decision.

Gus is tall and has a reach advantage. Therefore he defeats Fedor pretty easily.

Back