Prime Cain respect thread

Prime Cain easily the best HW ever. Resume wise he’s probably 4-7.

Cain got injured from the typing of this thread

Fighting is a marathon not a sprint, and cains training doomed him to be done before he turned 30. His was training was too intense. The way he would beat you is by out pacing you, thanks to crazy training, and yeah it worked, until the body starts wearing down. Everyone that Cain faced had a longer career. Maybe besides Bigfoot, because he legit needed TRT.

He was a beast but i believe prime werdum has his number at any alttitude

Hes also the last true guy i consider to be the real "baddest man on the planet" after fedor. Now its up for debate between a gypsy boxer, a firefighter, a british Adonis, a short fat 40 yo wrrasssler, a french african with no cardio and picojones. Dude was a machine when healthy. Great cardio, crisp kickboxing, excellent deffensive and offensive wrestling, vicious gnp, agressive, great recovery, very fast and decptivley strong. Only takeaways where his decent to mediocre chin, ocassional brain farts during fights, lack of one punch KO power and ofcourse, prone to injury. While i do believe certain fighters had his number (werdum, prime overeem, prime crocop), to me he is second ol only to fedor in hw goat discusión in terms of skill and the few fights we got to see from him where awesome win or loose.

This is prime Cain

cain-velasquez-shoulder-surgery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back