Prime Buakaw vs Prime Ramon Dekkers?

What is wrong with my post?

Every now and again we get some random pleb who has never (or extremely rarely) posted here before, and just creates a thread like "Scooby Doo vs Jason Voorhees, who wins?" or my personal favourite "Who is the GOAT?". It's annoying, repetitive and pointless to see these threads over and over, especially when the person creating the threads doesn't care for the answer, he just wants people to look at his cool new thread.

But what is wrong with my post?
Basically everything @Nova44 said, I would just add that the post comes off as lazy when the thread title is "guy vs guy" and the only thing you put in the body is "who wins?". At least offer your point of view and reasoning, or something of substance at all. You could have just Googled it and read the threads that have already been posted around the internet for your answer if that was all you wanted to type

Basically everything @Nova44 said, I would just add that the post comes off as lazy when the thread title is "guy vs guy" and the only thing you put in the body is "who wins?". At least offer your point of view and reasoning, or something of substance at all. You could have just Googled it and read the threads that have already been posted around the internet for your answer if that was all you wanted to type
You guys are just so hateful. This is cyberbullying what you are doing to me. If it is not against the rules i can post whatever i want you can cry about it if you don't have anything to contribute. I don't go around commenting to posts that I find unnecesary. You are bunch of bullies.

You guys are just so hateful. This is cyberbullying what you are doing to me.
You clearly don't have the slightest clue what bullying is. No one has directly insulted you or said anything about you personally. We were just pointing out that your thread is one of many repetitive, low effort ones that come through here, often made by white belts (which you are). You could literally just have Googled it instead of wasting everyone's time here.

If it is not against the rules i can post whatever i want you can cry about it if you don't have anything to contribute. I don't go around commenting to posts that I find unnecesary. You are bunch of bullies.
My contributions to this thread are helping you become a better poster. You don't have to listen to it, but I'm not wrong.

You are bunch of bullies.
Cry about it.

You clearly don't have the slightest clue what bullying is. No one has directly insulted you or said anything about you personally. We were just pointing out that your thread is one of many repetitive, low effort ones that come through here, often made by white belts (which you are). You could literally just have Googled it instead of wasting everyone's time here.

My contributions to this thread are helping you become a better poster. You don't have to listen to it, but I'm not wrong.

Cry about it.
If you don't like what white belts like me post you should stop using this forum as I didn't violated any rules here. And you are the one who is crying.

If you don't like what white belts like me post you should stop using this forum as I didn't violated any rules here. And you are the one who is crying.
I never said you violated a rule, I said your post was low-effort and repetitive. All you needed to do was admit that, maybe even edit your post to provide your personal input on your own question, but you don't even have the emotional maturity to do that. Have a nice day.

Back