Prime Bruce Lee vs Sylvester Stallone?

I hate to break it to you, but Stallone is 5'7, Bruce would KO him in about 10 seconds.

Sly all day.

That's Fred Ettish vs Ken Shamrock

I knew before clicking this was a @superpunch thread. No clue how this guy is still a member here. If you want to make a funny/silly thread at least put it where it belongs but what's even weirder is that he's serious.

Bruce Lee had incredible Kung Fu.

Sylvester Stallone had amazing boxing.

Both were incredible martial artists that reached the top of their game. Let's compare them.

Physical:

Stallone - 5'9" 185 lbs. 72" reach.
Bruce lee - 5'7" 135 lbs. 68" reach.
Speed advantage: Bruce Lee
Strength advantage: Stallone
Cardio advantage: Bruce Lee -- Stallone looks gassed by round 6, but Bruce Lee fought multiple opponents like in a kumite and still had gas in the tank.
Chin advantage: Stallone -- he takes some incredible shots in that footage
Body durability: Bruce Lee -- he takes hits from nunchucks to the body and keeps pressing forward
Reach advantage: Stallone
Size advantage: Stallone

Overall: Stallone

Martial arts:

Striking: Stallone - Boxing has proven to a vastly superior striking art to kung fu.
Grappling - Bruce Lee - Stallone was a 1 dimensional boxer. Bruce displayed grappling knowledge like armbars.
Wrestling: Tie. Bruce Lee certainly has more training here but Stallone's size advantage makes it a wash.

Overall: Tie

Sylvester_Stallone_Cannes_2019.jpg

Bruce_Lee_1973.jpg

This is a very close matchup between them both in their primes. But -- I have to give the overall advantage to Stallone because of his physical advantages. What's your opinion?

I will not read any stupid messages on this thread...I will only post this once...this is such a troll thread...your comparing an actor to a true, legendary martial artist...who trained with and trained some fo the greatest martial artists at the time. I can't believe how truly retarded this thread is....again, stallone is an actor, who portrayed a fighter....bruce lee, was a martial artist, with 2 schools, already established, before he even started acting, as an adult.

Lol, not UFC related, but I like it.

Considering that Bruce actually trained jiu-jitsu, I'm inclined to say him. I have no idea how high a level in training he attained, though. If he was at least a blue-belt, I'd favor him over a guy with little to no knowledge of jitz, even if he is Rocky.

Bruce Lees character in Way of the Dragon actually had some grappling, finishing Chuck Norris with a standing guillotine. None of Stallones characters could grapple. Jiu-jitsu is king, when only one fighter knows about it.
Rocky can't grapple? where do you think Khabib learned this move? ;)

Rocky-III-_-Rocky-Balboa-vs-Thunderlips-56a78cf45f9b58b7d0eb8226.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F1046970984%2F0x0.jpg

Bruce all day everyday. Rocky is all show....no go.

Stallone was a state-qualifying wrestler...? Where's the source? If true, that's pretty cool.

I never realized Stalone was such a manlet.

Back