Prime Brock would still run through the HW division in 2022

Yeah now that Cain and Overeem and everyone else who beat the fucking shit out of him retired lol

Such a polarizing figure in MMA and pro wrestling. He was a supremely gifted athlete, for sure. No matter how quick he burned out, he beat Herring, Couture, Mir, Carwin, and came back (juiced) several years later to beat Hunt. It’s impressive.

Impresssive win lvwr Mark Hunt yes

<{jackyeah}>

Lewis sleeps him
Are you crazy, Lewis would get killed. Out of all people Lewis is probably the easiest matchup. That dude has 2 left feet.

Brock fails vs strong well rounded guys like Cain, DC, Stipe, Blaydes maybe, but wrecks the rest of them easily.

If you're slacking at your ground game you're fucked.

I don't know if he beats USADA tho.

Are you crazy, Lewis would get killed. Out of all people Lewis is probably the easiest matchup. That dude has 2 left feet.

Brock fails vs strong well rounded guys like Cain, DC, Stipe, Blaydes maybe, but wrecks the rest of them easily.

If you're slacking at your ground game you're fucked.

I don't know if he beats USADA tho.
Derrick doesn't need grappling skills. He just stands up.

No way Brock beats everyone.

However, the number of guys Brock COULD beat in the UFC today is a pure embarrassment to the sport, as are the claims of "the evolution of MMA."

Please. You only need to have eyeballs to see that HW and LHW are much worse than they were years ago. Evolution is only happening in the minds of those who wish it were true. This HW division of one-dimensional fighters is an absolute joke; no reasonable person would say it is evolving.

Yeah that shit won't fly vs a lab experiment like Brock.
Brock doesn't even get him down
EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

Get real. He would get wrecked by so many

Brock doesn't even get him down
EllipticalBiodegradableGrackle-size_restricted.gif

I don't know why keep comparing him with these lesser athletes. You're acting like you don't remember the "genetic" freak of nature Brock was.

Mark Hunt beat the shit out of Lewis and he was like a child when he fought Brock.

Why are you not remembering how "enhanced" he was?

broccoli lesbian.

i dunno. do we have an adjective for Lewis? like motivated lewis? lucky lewis, when he gets the KO? i just don't see broccoli dick sword taking a lewis punch.

i think Blaydes would give him a good wrastling defense and offense, too. would be fun to see.

Tai, he seems more active than Hunt, more in the not-give-a-shit kinda way, so i see him swangin and bangin on broccoli the lesbian quite effectively.

Gane would dance lez to death. Ngannou would stuff and sleep him.

i'm going to say, for now, he'd be top 10 for sure. top 5, nope. i would need more data and more discourse, more deep tongue work to really get at the Ding an sich.

Not sure about Blaydes I doubt he out wrestles Brock but I agree with u on the other 2.

Blaydes has decent hands. Brock better than he gets credit for tho.

Think Blaydes stuffs him and KO's him.

Brock either lost to or struggled with every wrestler he faced. Couture at like 225 was starting to turn the tide grappling.

I do see your point but Blaydes is one I could see him potentially beat on that list. Ive had the luxury of happening to see him live twice ( there for other match ups) and doesnt impress me. If he feels hes not dominant in stand up he lays and prays. Both times, fans booed and literally were getting up in the middle of rounds ymto get food or use the restroom. I felt bad for the guy but I can see why fans feel that way. He was hugging for dear life in side control doing absolutely nothing. Stipe and Francis send Brock into orbit for sure.

Prime Brock before his illness would run through almost everyone in the current HW division with ease. Can you imagine someone like Tuivasa, BB, Rozenstruik or Hardy trying to hold their own against Prime, roided to gills, explosive version of Lesnar? Even guys such as Gane or Stipe would be overwhelmed by the powerful white bull.

Now that DC is retired, there's arguably nobody in the division with a blueprint to defeat Brock. There is a lack of fighters who combine high end wrestling and striking skills and size.

Brock_Lesnar_in_March_2015.jpg
Francis is Carwin with a gas tank. He KO's Brock more often then not. Black Beast can KO him as well. Brock can TD many but there are many who KO him.

Cain, who was generally considered to be a light puncher, made Brock breakdance via punches. Ngannou sleeps Brock relatively quickly. So does Stipe. I'd also favor Blaydes and Gane over Brock. Other than that, Brock probably runs through the rest of the division.

I do see your point but Blaydes is one I could see him potentially beat on that list. Ive had the luxury of happening to see him live twice ( there for other match ups) and doesnt impress me. If he feels hes not dominant in stand up he lays and prays. Both times, fans booed and literally were getting up in the middle of rounds ymto get food or use the restroom. I felt bad for the guy but I can see why fans feel that way. He was hugging for dear life in side control doing absolutely nothing. Stipe and Francis send Brock into orbit for sure.
Which fites?

Back