Prime Aoki vs Prime Khabib

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Would have been amazing

Id bet on Khabib having the better of him, by not getting subbed.

But then again Aoki is probably the best sub hunting grappler Khabib would face.

As much as I loved watching Shinya fight I think Khabib beats him quite easily. Askren disposed of Shinya quite easily and Askren is a poor man's Khabib.

Would have been a great fight to watch nonetheless.

As much as I loved watching Shinya fight I think Khabib beats him quite easily. Askren disposed of Shinya quite easily and Askren is a poor man's Khabib.

Askren isnt. Hes a bigger better wrestler.

I love Aoki but Khabib would smash right through his rubberguard and beat him to death.

Obviously everyone would pick khabib now but when he loses, then at the end of their careers answers might be different.

I love Aoki but Khabib would smash right through his rubberguard and beat him to death.
^^^^^^This

I also love Aoki and I guess maybe he might get the sub, but more likely it gets ugly fast.

What is everyone basing Khabib's impenetrable submission defense on? Just wondering.

Khabib is a poor man's Ben Askren.

Aoki is deceptively strong, Judo + BJJ black belt and the best grappling highlight in MMA history. His clinch is not a joke. Khabib has the striking advantage and if he gets dominant position early he probably wins. In Gi grappling Aoki wins 8/10 times. Closer fight than most think in MMA also. If I had to bet my life I'd go for Khabib tho

Last edited:
Khabib by mauling ground-and-pound.

Khabib walks around north of 185

Aoki probably has to hold his shit for three days to weigh 155

Good stuff TS!
I think that Shinya would get him...
IF Khabib slips up just once. If not, I think Khabib keeps it standing.

I'd love to see Khabib Vs. Askren!

Aoki is deceptively strong, Judo + BJJ black belt and the best grappling highlight in MMA history. His clinch is not a joke. Khabib has the striking advantage and if he gets dominant position early he probably wins. In Gi grappling Aoki wins 8/10 times. Closer fight than most think in MMA also. If I had to bet my life I'd go for Khabib tho
Aoki is very chinny. This is one fight where Khabib will get the KO from his ground and pound.

Back