Prime Anderson Silva vs prime Rumble Johnson - how would it go?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got prime iron chinned Andy finishing a gassed Rumble in the 2nd round.

You?

Great fight. I'd lean towards Rumble, I think he would use his wrestling to a surprising degree and win a 3 rounder either by decision or KO. Andy also may have had a good chin, but Rumble hits hard enough that it doesn't matter. Would be great to watch though, Andy could land something.

Last edited:
At 205? loll...Trying to patiently analyze and counterstrike with Anthony Rumble Johnson is like playing Russian Roulette. You only have to be unlucky once.

205 it’s an interesting fight. Anything lower rumble gasses.

Dude gassed hard and was panic wrestling against vitor. I imagine with Anderson it would be worse

Scary fight for Anderson I think Rumbles high pressure and speed would be a problem. Anderson would have to beat him in the clinch

Anderson via cardio and patience.

Rumble would win the first round and a half with wrestling and top control but would begin to slow down in round 2 or 3 (like he always does in tough fights) and Anderson always gets stronger later in the fight. Silva would finish him with either strikes or a sub late in the fight.

<{silvanormal}>

Anderson

Jones is the only guy I'd take over Matrix Anderson

images

You seriously think a guy that got dropped by weidman and Chael can hang on feet with rumble?
Rumble by ko in the first round

Last edited:
images

You seriously think the guy that got dropped by weidman and Chael can hang on feet with rumble?
Rumble by ko in the first round
Anderson was 38 years old and in his 38th fight when he fought a younger Weidman. That was Anderson's first real loss in 9 years.

I got prime iron chinned Andy finishing a gassed Rumble in the 2nd round.

You?

Both former WWs.

I'd pick Rumble to put a fear of God into dick pill Brazilian cheater

Anderson was 38 years old and in his 38th fight when he fought a younger Weidman. That was Anderson's first real loss in 9 years.
He’s 38 but doesn’t mean Hes out of his prime.and it doesn’t justify that weidman was able to beat silva on feet

Pfft

Conveninetly forget to mention Anderson Silva was showing no signs of decline until that loss, and the fact that lots of mma elites tend to perform pretty well relatively to other major sports as they are older, especially because there are horsemeats and trts or 'others', you can use t ostay on top of your game, oh wait who pissed hot twice while failing the first random drug testing of his career

and the fact that Anderson Silva tried to dodge Weidman hard, and only agreed to fight Weidman coming off a lay off longer than a year, and got knocked the fuck out like a clown lol

Felt great .

View attachment 376795

Imagine what a prime Anderson with a full camp would do in a 5 rounder
Get LnP'd for 5 rounds. DC is a heavier, stronger, tougher, better wrestler, better striker, with better submission defense version of Chael. Nightmare matchup for Anderson.

At 205?

Is this a serious question?

Anderson would get blasted into the shadow realm. Seriously. He would get positively mauled.

Teixeira, Bader, Manuwa, Lil Nog, Gustafsson... Just blasted.

Anderson would be no different. He couldn’t tie Rumble up and control the pace like Cormier.

It wouldn’t even be competitive.

Back