Prime aleksander E vs stipe

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How do you guys see that one playing out. Aleks had the best boxing during the pride years and stipe has the best boxing at hw now. Aleks had great TDD as well.

IMO prime aleks runs thru 95% of the current hw roster.

YES PLEASE

Gods Aleks was quick, rangy and powerful

combos

I'm not gonna be a retard and say who would win.

Will someone just build a motherfucking time machine so I can see that shit? Thank you.

You are talking about A Emilianenko, right? Kiddo, your thread is nice example of pride nut-hugging nonsense.

That guy was KO'd/submitted even in his prime by pretty much every relevant fighter he fought. He was beating only cans throughout his career. The only real win in his whole (very looong) career was Kharitonov... 1 win kiddo...

You are talking about A Emilianenko, right? Kiddo, your thread is nice example of pride nut-hugging nonsense.

That guy was KO'd/submitted even in his prime by pretty much every relevant fighter he fought. He was beating only cans throughout his career. The only real win in his whole (very looong) career was Kharitonov... 1 win kiddo...

Even that win was because Sergei went full retard and asked him to punch his face.

Aleksander's best win...Kharitonov? Probably the only person of note in his entire career. Can throw Bob Sapp in there but skill wise Sapp wasn't good. What was your question?

and Stefan "the newborn giraffe" Struve knocked out Stipe, let's not act like it's totally out of the question Alexander could KO Stipe.

and Stefan "the newborn giraffe" Struve knocked out Stipe, let's not act like it's totally out of the question Alexander could KO Stipe.

Nothing is out of the question at heavyweight. But Stipe has proven himself to be a top fighter more than once. Aleks? Not so much.

Nothing is out of the question at heavyweight. But Stipe has proven himself to be a top fighter more than once. Aleks? Not so much.

Stefan Struve isn't a top fighter either but he got Stipe out of there.

nobody is saying Aleks is a top HW, i'm simply saying Aleks could definitely beat Stipe when Aleks was in his prime. would he? that's another matter, but to act like just because Aleks only beat up scrubs that he can't beat Stipe is ridiculous. Stefan Struve is the proof.

Stefan Struve isn't a top fighter either but he got Stipe out of there.

nobody is saying Aleks is a top HW, i'm simply saying Aleks could definitely beat Stipe when Aleks was in his prime. would he? that's another matter, but to act like just because Aleks only beat up scrubs that he can't beat Stipe is ridiculous. Stefan Struve is the proof.

The guy who made the thread is saying Aleks is a top HW.

I would never say he couldnt beat him. His hands are deadly. But pretty much every time he stepped up in competition, he lost.

Stipe lost to Struve, but I dont think anyone would bet on Struve beating him again. Stipe is much better than he was at that time.

The guy who made the thread is saying Aleks is a top HW.

I would never say he couldnt beat him. His hands are deadly. But pretty much every time he stepped up in competition, he lost.

Stipe lost to Struve, but I dont think anyone would bet on Struve beating him again. Stipe is much better than he was at that time.

i'm sure Stipe is much better, but Aleks is a much better striker than even Ngannou and people thought Ngannou was going to rip Stipe's head off.

i wasn't replying to the thread starter, i was quoting the guy who actually acted like it was insane to think Aleks could beat Stipe, just because he's a much better fighter.

it's not insane when you see guys like the legendary Hall of Famer Matt Hughes who got owned by Dennis Hallman twice, who isn't even close to being as good as Matt Hughes, but he still has his number.

i'm sure Stipe is much better, but Aleks is a much better striker than even Ngannou and people thought Ngannou was going to rip Stipe's head off.

i wasn't replying to the thread starter, i was quoting the guy who actually acted like it was insane to think Aleks could beat Stipe, just because he's a much better fighter.

it's not insane when you see guys like the legendary Hall of Famer Matt Hughes who got owned by Dennis Hallman twice, who isn't even close to being as good as Matt Hughes, but he still has his number.

Hughes would have destroyed Hallman in his prime. That was before he even met Jeremy Horm and started training BJJ.

Ngannou has sheer, frightening power in his hands. Stipe was the clear favorite if I remember. on sherdog sometimes people catch the hype train when someone is just blasting people. Alex's has better technique, but he doesn't have that sheer brutal power in his hands.

Could Alex's win? Sure. He's talented with great hands. But he'd be an underdog and rightly so.

Back