Pride rules in effect

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
...although I don't remember crying in Pride.

Just one of these damn videos I want to see the bitch doing the kicking get blasted with a a nice CTE inducing straight right after kicking.

That's the kind of thing where you ambush the guy when he goes into the bathroom and slam his head into the urinal before you begin the payback.

Was the kids thumb dislocated lmao, Serves him right.

I wish there was volume to hear that little gimp squeal!

Is this at a prep school or something? Look for this dude as a supreme court nominee in the future.

UFC traneing no good here

Kid was about to get the coveted win against a black guy and they ruined it. Now he's just the kid who screamed like a bitch on video.

When you moan like that, usually means you got your brain scrambled pretty good.

Don't forget the black kid lying on his back cowering in fear with a stiffened up ginger on top of him. Not a good look.

If gingers had souls his would've left his body the moment that head snapped back like a spring door stop.

normal_93712205P1.JPEG

I don't know why but this video brought me to tears laughing. The guy who kicks him in the head actually says 'BOOM Get off him!' as hes doing the deed, then several of the kids grab their heads in shock, camera man laughing saying hes out, then the bully is unceremoniously dragged off the guy while the back of his head is scraping the concrete and then to top it off the bully wakes up wailing.

I don't know why but this video brought me to tears laughing. The guy who kicks him in the head actually says 'BOOM Get off him!' as hes doing the deed, then several of the kids grab their heads in shock, camera man laughing saying hes out, then the bully is unceremoniously dragged off the guy while the back of his head is scraping the concrete and then to top it off the bully wakes up wailing.
Yeah you described it well.

That was funny

Good play-by-play

AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RETURN OF THE COW MOANS!!!

(sung in the voice of Mark Morrison)

Sweet write-up. I'm pretty sure Slim Bully got roadrash too.

Otto-Pricess-Peach.jpg

This is why I come here. Lot going on here very entertained.

Back