Pride Fight Wear and Wand tank top review

NYMMAfan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to comment on quality and service. Ordered my stuff through Brazilianfightwear.com. came USPS in a reasonable time frame. The stuff I picked...I am super stoked on. I haven't seen a lot of reviews or fighters wearing Pride Fight Wear. Despite that I liked the Company name and the vale tudo shorts they offer were exactly what I was looking for to grapple in. I just got them today and have not washed them yet. However, I have tried them on and they are very comfortable and the manufacturing seems to be very high quality. The Pride Fight Wear T-shirt I got as well was very good quality. Secondly, I ordered a Wand/Chute Boxe jersey to wear on fight nights for my homies who hold it down from chute boxe. Anyway, this jersey is very good quality as well. Although, it fits a little tight (maybe i should have ordered a larger size though) it feels great. the fabric is very comfortable and design and manufacturing is good to. All of this leads me to believe that Pride Fight Wear and Wand/Chute Boxe are quality MMA clothing companies and Brazilianfightwear.com is a reliable distributor of these brands. Furthmore, Brazilian made T-shirts may be amongst the most comfortable i've ever worn.

Thanks man, we're glad you liked our service.

I just sent the link to this thread to the Pride and Wand owners, this will make them as happy as they can be...

Take care,

BFW TEAM

Sounds cool, what vale tudo shorts did you get?

the Pride Fight Wear ones in black. I like them a lot...exactly what i wanted.

I have seen the Pride Fight Waer gear and I think it is good stuff.

Well, for some further feedback, I will first say that Brazilianfightwear.com is a great, reputable company. I will also say that anything Wand made is good quality. However I have had poor experience with Pride fightwear (this company has no affiliation with Pride FC). I ordered a bunch of their shirts from MMAgear.com a while back and they were horrible, all the screen prints came off within a wash or too and the ALL got tears easily around the stitching. Maybe they have changed in the last couple years but i would steer clear of them. Let us know how the shorts hold up.

I've never tried Pride fight wear, but my dry-fit Wand sleeveless is the most comfy shirt in my wardrobe, and super light weight/good construction for training

desertbake said:
I've never tried Pride fight wear, but my dry-fit Wand sleeveless is the most comfy shirt in my wardrobe, and super light weight/good construction for training

I can't freaking waite to get one of those from Ron, first a job and then some new gear :D

jamison said:
Well, for some further feedback, I will first say that Brazilianfightwear.com is a great, reputable company. I will also say that anything Wand made is good quality. However I have had poor experience with Pride fightwear (this company has no affiliation with Pride FC). I ordered a bunch of their shirts from MMAgear.com a while back and they were horrible, all the screen prints came off within a wash or too and the ALL got tears easily around the stitching. Maybe they have changed in the last couple years but i would steer clear of them. Let us know how the shorts hold up.

Thanks for the feedback Jamison.

Since you ordered from MMAGEAR I suppose it was 1-2 years ago, right? Anyway, I'd like to say that they have improved their quality a lot during this period. For example, their silk screen is different now, they use a heating process called "Plastisol", that makes it impossible that the print come off. We do sell a lot of Pride gear and we rarely hear complaints about their products.

Again thanks for your feedback, I'll send it to their staff so they can keep improving, this kind of feedback, especially when it's a negative one is very important for the company.

BFW TEAM

BFW said:
Thanks for the feedback Jamison.

Since you ordered from MMAGEAR I suppose it was 1-2 years ago, right? Anyway, I'd like to say that they have improved their quality a lot during this period. For example, their silk screen is different now, they use a heating process called "Plastisol", that makes it impossible that the print come off. We do sell a lot of Pride gear and we rarely hear complaints about their products.

Again thanks for your feedback, I'll send it to their staff so they can keep improving, this kind of feedback, especially when it's a negative one is very important for the company.

BFW TEAM
Yes. It was a little over two years ago, as I said. The quality used to be very bad, the worst I have ever ordered. As a matter of fact, one time they shipped me a shirt and when I unfolded it to try it on, the screen print came off. I'll probably steer clear from them no matter what. But YOUR company is still top notch. :)

No way man. Here is the deal: I just talked to the owner and wants to send you a free t-shirt so you can check their quality, I can garantee you'll be surprised and your opinion will change.

Please pm your customer ID so we can set this up.

BFW TEAM

BFW said:
No way man. Here is the deal: I just talked to the owner and wants to send you a free t-shirt so you can check their quality, I can garantee you'll be surprised and your opinion will change.

BFW TEAM

Wow, that's cool!
Jamison, you'll have to let us know what you think of the new shirt when you get it. I remember the review you wrote about the old shirts. Hopefully the new ones will change your mind.
I really like what I'm seeing from all the retailers that post here on Sherdog!
Great services, guys!
Keep up the good work!

UPDATE:
just washed everything for the first time. i knew the Wand jersery would be fine. to be honest, I was skeptical about the Pride stuff. The logos and designs on these shirts are kind of diferent than with most shirts. In any case, everything came out fine. I really do like those Pride t-shirts though. Let me get a free one too BFW!!!

BFW said:

BFW TEAM
PM was sent. Waiting to hear back. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Your t-shirt was shipped today, can't wait to hear your feedback...

NYMMAfan, thanks again for the feedback.

jamison said:
PM was sent. Waiting to hear back. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Hey Jamison,

Did you receive the t-shirt? Please give us an update.

BFW TEAM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back