PRIDE FC Gloves Question

RampageWAND

White Belt
Reaction score
So what's the difference between the ones with the white bolt and the red bolt? Meaning when did PRIDE use those also are there any other PRIDE gloves that where released? Any any other info on them?

there's almost no info even about the normal gloves... I mean where can I get a pair for less than 500$

The red bolt was used on replica gloves produced by Ouano for a brief product offering for the fans. It's still unknown to the general public what company produced the official Pride FC fight gloves. The label inside the official gloves just says Dreamstage Entertainment rather than stating the manufacturer.

I wish I knew who was making the gloves for Dream. I suspect it is the same company. The closest I have been able to come is a pair of Fighting Road gloves from Japan. You'll find those close to impossible to get your hands on without having a hookup in Japan as they don't ship outside of the country.

About 6 month back I seen some on eBay US for $599 Buy it now.

Are the Dream gloves used now the same as the ones used with Pride?

Zuffa should start selling them, seeing as they own the Pride brand, I think they'd make a killing. I'd love a pair of those gloves.

Are the Dream gloves used now the same as the ones used with Pride?

I'm 99.9% sure they're the same.

w98fbc.png

Winnings of Japan made the PRIDE FC Gloves and makes the current Dream gloves. The reason they are rare is because Winnings would only make about 3 dozen pair per event and distributed them to the competitors.

Back in 2001 I had a contract to produce PRIDE FC gloves for the American market, and they made a 50% deposit on the order, but never gave me the final go-ahead to finish the order.

Ouano made the Shooto Replica glove for a while, not the PRIDE FC glove

Winnings of Japan made the PRIDE FC Gloves and makes the current Dream gloves. The reason they are rare is because Winnings would only make about 3 dozen pair per event and distributed them to the competitors.

Back in 2001 I had a contract to produce PRIDE FC gloves for the American market, and they made a 50% deposit on the order, but never gave me the final go-ahead to finish the order.

Ouano made the Shooto Replica glove for a while, not the PRIDE FC glove

Have you ever considered releasing a PRIDE style glove with the HCK name? I'm sure they would be very popular among practitioners and collectors alike.

Back