Preview: Ring to Cage Retro Thai Shorts (9/10)

ClampXVII

Bravado Muay Thai Trainer
@Black
Reaction score
Introduction:

Greetings and salutations readers. Mohsin let me preview their new Thai shorts. The only thing about a preview is that I didn't get to wear it myself. He only had a size large to show me but I was able to find a model to collaborate with.

Fit & Feel:

So the retro shorts are a new thing I've been seeing a lot of. The smaller Thais and Europeans are sporting them everywhere and while it looks cool, it really only looks cool on them. I'm a guy in my late 20's who just had a baby. This translates to

Props for rocking the Retros!

I exclusively wear Top King Retros, or my USMC Silkies. Retros are waaay more comfy than regular Muay Thai shorts, imo. I hate the thick waistband of regular Thai shorts. Personally, I find the Top King Retros more appealing though. But these are a great alternative if you don't want to pay outrageous shipping.

But I'm loyal to Top King : P

love "retro" thai shorts, I have some top kings but ill be buying these for sure when they are available.

I'm eager to get a new pair of these. Everyday is leg day for me!!

Do you know what the price will be??? 30 bucks like their other models would be awesome because like the other guy said, TK retros are expensive as hell once you ship them.

Not yet bud but I'll ask him tomorrow for ya!

Back