Pretty trippy thought about Jon Jones...

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Could he conceviably beat any combat sports athlete in the history of fighting in an MMA match, or even a no holds barred type event, where all styles collide???

And regarding HW's, I personally think he'd be a beast at HW, and his speed, and explosion would pay dividends at that weight.

For ex. I think he'd rape Muhammad Ali or Mike Tyson in a straight up MMA or no hold barred event. He'd toss Roy Jones like a child. He'd hell bow Wladimir Klitschko's head in, and Deontay Wilder would be going for a Greco toss ride. Or even a belly to belly suplex like he used to do.

Isn't that kind of trippy to imagine?

I Believe Jones could beat ManBearPig even, possibly a Greek God as well
But...
ronda could prolly beat Jones given the proper circumstances

he could beat the shit out of every human being thats ever existed

I made this thread about Fedor once a few years ago, so yeah, I think the best MMA heavyweight (or LHW if you think he's better than the heavyweights) is probably the best unarmed fighter in the history of humanity.

he could beat the shit out of every human being thats ever existed

It's really amazing if you think about it. I think the best MMA fighter is basically the best fighter in the world, and in history, so doesn't that make Jon Jones, literally the best fighter of all time?

And again, with HW's, let's say he can't beat all the UFC HW's, he'd still beat the crap out of any other HW in other combat sports. BUT, I do think he beats any HW on the UFC roster.

It's not that interesting. In hand to hand combat, he would destroy any human being who has ever lived.

I made this thread about Fedor once a few years ago, so yeah, I think the best MMA heavyweight (or LHW if you think he's better than the heavyweights) is probably the best unarmed fighter in the history of humanity.

yeah, bro but what about secret death touches, one inch punches and skillz too deadly for the cage?

he'd beat those guys too?

Very true statement. Basically, even if you don't think it's Jones, whoever you think is the best fighter in the LHW or HW division, they're literally the greatest fighters in the history of fighting. Dope!

Boy there are some numb nuts making threads on Sherdog! Jones would get wiped out by Junior, Stipe, Werdum, Travis Browne, Overeem and others. He has only eked out decisions over Cormier, Gus, Rashad and Glover. So stop elevating him to a status way beyond what he should be. Apart from Gus, Jones is always the largest fighter in the cage.
Jones could not even beat Lesnar.

yeah, bro but what about secret death touches, one inch punches and skillz too deadly for the cage?

he'd beat those guys too?

Can't argue with that shit, man. Ever seen Kill Bill 2? That shit is real bro!!!

He could go straight into a time machine and back to ancient Greece and fuck up Zeus like he was some pregnant woman, without breaking a sweat, fact.

Boy there are some numb nuts making threads on Sherdog! Jones would get wiped out by Junior, Stipe, Werdum, Travis Browne, Overeem and others. He has only eked out decisions over Cormier, Gus, Rashad and Glover. So stop elevating him to a status way beyond what he should be. Apart from Gus, Jones is always the largest fighter in the cage.

YHjfwGt.gif

He handily beat Cormier. Eeked out a win agaisnt Glover??? Did you even watch that fight. And dear God was Gus's performance agaisnt Jones incredibly over hyped. Dude, he evaded a bunch of TD's. That was his calling card of the fight. Jones still clearly beat him in the stand up. Again, did you even watch the Rashad fight?

And I personally think beating DC at LHW >>>>> anything a HW could bring to you. He beat the most explosive, lean, and quick version of DC. HW's aren't gonna phase him at all.

Stipe, Overeem, and Browne would get schooled. He'd beat Werdum, and JDS looks liek a shell of his former self after he got his ass beat for 10 rounds against Cain.

Give me a break... Bones would walk through those guys. With the exception of maybe Fabricio (or Cain, who you didn't mention). He "eeked" out a decision against Gus, yes, but the others were one sided. Jon Jones is the best fighter who has ever lived, whether you like him or not.

Can't argue with that shit, man. Ever seen Kill Bill 2? That shit is real bro!!!

umm...pretty sure THIS guy is the greatest fighter of all time in regards to teh deadly arts.

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

Werdum is the baddest man on the planet. He would sub the shit out of Jones.

Cain would maybe beat Jones.

And Gus too, obviously.

Back