Pretty sure that after the suspension will be over, Jon jones will move to HW

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the very probable two year suspension will be terminated, I think he will moved to HW. I don't think he will ever fight at LHW again. He has cleaned out the divsion and has already proved that he is the LHW GOAT.

who gives a fuck about jon anymore honestly, dude fought people way shorter than him most of his career while on PEDS and violated several laws

I'm pretty sure he won't be out for 2 years, and if he is, he's never coming back.

I'm pretty sure he won't be out for 2 years, and if he is, he's never coming back.

lol he'll be back, not like he can do anything else to make the kind of money he makes in the UFC.

And he's not moving to HW, if you've learned anything from Overeem and Vitor, it should be that you don't get bigger after a PED suspension.

You've made much better psuedo-troll shit threads, bud.

I predict more than one huge mistake that Jon does within the next 2 years.
With or without his fucking rainbow.

You've made much better psuedo-troll shit threads, bud.

4OVLKQc.gif

Its far too early to make predictions.

But I hope your complete guess ends up being correct.

Jones isn't fighting heavyweights.

The only time he fought dudes his size in the past couple years, he didnt look that impressive. Gus damn near killed him.

I don't care if he ever comes back - He is bad for the sport and the P4P biggest fuck up currently in MMA

Jones will end up in jail before that suspension is up

After the very probable two year suspension will be terminated, I think he will moved to HW. I don't think he will ever fight at LHW again. He has cleaned out the divsion and has already proved that he is the LHW GOAT.

His legs are going to wither away a die post PEDS.

Jon Jones most likely will fuck up while on suspension...2 years is along time to go between infractions for a knuckle head like Jones.

Jones isn't fighting heavyweights.

The only time he fought dudes his size in the past couple years, he didnt look that impressive. Gus damn near killed him.
He beat cormier who was a former heavyweight champion and dominated Glover who is bigger than Gus.

If Jones didn't move up to HW in the past he sure as hell isn't going to if he comes back without PEDs.

The only way Jones isn't going away for a while is if USADA say they made a mistake. But after A and B samples testing positive, that's not possible. Favoritism isn't going to get Jones out of this. People would riot. And Dana isn't happy with Jones right now anyway.

Glover is not bigger than Gus. He's 6'2". Gus is 6'5".

And Cormier was a tiny heavyweight.
Height does not equal bigger lol. Glover is way thicker than Gus. Cormier was 235 plus so If that's small to you than sure.

im pretty sure no one believe jon's will fight until he is in the cage at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back