Media Pretty Boy Floyd Absolutely Demolishes a Long Haired Scrub

it always rubs me wrong when people like this get called scrubs. the man took the fight, floyd already had a reputation, and he still went in there and faced him. obviously, he had nothing for floyd, but no one did at the time.

i mean this was over really quickly, but floyd early in his career did basically the same thing to everyone. hell, look at the hellacious beating he gave gatti, and arturo was a legendary fighter.

anyway, end of rant. watch the full fight:

floyd really was a fucking beast.

Only issue I have with this fight is that it should have been on USA Tuesday Night Flights

I would argue that the peak of Mayweather's career and talent was his destruction of Diego Corrales

it always rubs me wrong when people like this get called scrubs. the man took the fight, floyd already had a reputation, and he still went in there and faced him. obviously, he had nothing for floyd, but no one did at the time.
I agree, and I know Floyd is GOAT, but its hard to imagine how a 19 year old kid version of Floyd knocks you down with a jab to the body in the first 20 seconds of your 10th fight.

i mean this was over really quickly, but floyd early in his career did basically the same thing to everyone. hell, look at the hellacious beating he gave gatti, and arturo was a legendary fighter.

good point.

@Shilajit , I hope you read it. F’n scrub

I agree, and I know Floyd is GOAT, but its hard to imagine how a 19 year old kid version of Floyd knocks you down with a jab to the body in the first 20 seconds of your 10th fight.

Queen, I’ve told you before: go blow it out your ass.

Floyd threw with more bad intentions (even jabs) before his hands became brittle and frail around 2003. It also looks like Cooper was off balance as he was coming forward when the shot obviously intercepted him coming forward.

I too find it bizarre/disrespectful when people who have never been in the ring, cage, etc. call professional prizefighters “scrubs”. Like okay that scrub would’ve still beaten the brakes off of you.

I too find it bizarre/disrespectful when people who have never been in the ring, cage, etc. call professional prizefighters “scrubs”. Like okay that scrub would’ve still beaten the brakes off of you.

Relax boys, it's tongue In cheek, nothing more.

I respect any and all fighters who dedicate themselves to fighting, especially those competing on a professional level.

I guess I should've been more respectful and less click baity, lol

Last edited:
Back