Media Presser Today Before UFC 239 5:30 PM EST

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I like Izzy but shit what a cringe monster. Bobby ripped him and he didn't even say anything.

CLgEGuxWUAA0MIn.jpg

Arab Luke Rockhold in the middle there
LOL I thought you were posting because it was Nate in the background. Tripped me out.

Just watching the presser now. Israel’s trying to establish himself as “alpha” so bad but Whitaker just plays past his bullshit like a big brother who ignores his little brothers bullshit.....

Good lord....,I was an Izzy fan but he’s becoming unbearable every time he opens his mouth. Damn, bro doesn’t have to try so hard.

Alright I'm starting the press conference now. No spoilers.

Just watching the presser now. Israel’s trying to establish himself as “alpha” so bad but Whitaker just plays past his bullshit like a big brother who ignores his little brothers bullshit.....

Good lord....,I was an Izzy fan but he’s becoming unbearable every time he opens his mouth. Damn, bro doesn’t have to try so hard.
He's irritated by Rob's playing a victim role.

He's irritated by Rob's playing a victim role.
To be fair, after that initial exchange he toned it down a bit.
Maybe he was looking for a rise out of Rob which didn’t happen and scaled back. Idk.
Whitaker is highly injury prone tho and as the champ i could see how that could be irritating to contenders....

To be fair, after that initial exchange he toned it down a bit.
Maybe he was looking for a rise out of Rob which didn’t happen and scaled back. Idk.
Whitaker is highly injury prone tho and as the champ i could see how that could be irritating to contenders....
When you work your ass off and have a 6 fights in a year, and someone, who fights 1 time per year goes to the media after your hardest fight and says "you didn't want to be in there and you don't like to get hit," then it's fucking irritating. I'm completely on the IsREAL side here.

Back