• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media President Trump Will Attend UFC 264 Along other Celebrities

He never stopped...
Actually he did when they verified the electoral votes, so yes, in verifiable fact he has.

Though, like every other president before him, he will always carry the title of president even though he no longer carry the duty of commander in chief, or other presidential duties.

A good thing or a bad thing?

tenor.gif

Definitely good thing. Only radical left who support open borders think it's bad thing.

So Dana figured out how to get the American tax payer to cough up for the security detail at his event. Secret Service for life, this place will be on lockdown. War Dana. War Donald and his Jewish daughters great ass.

I wonder if any of the fighters on that card lose their fight, will they claim that they were cheated by stolen judge points. Just say the judges scorecards were hacked and changed by Venezuelan agents, who wanted to undermine their chances of winning. Also make phone calls to secretary of the ufc and inquire if he can find some score card votes just for them.

If everyone did this there would be no losers. Use the Trump motto “ I did not lose”, I was cheated. No one ever lost a fight they were all cheated out of the win.

Alternative facts and a big cry baby

I wonder if any of the fighters on that card lose their fight, will they claim that they were cheated by stolen judge points. Just say the judges scorecards were hacked and changed by Venezuelan agents, who wanted to undermine their chances of winning. Also make phone calls to secretary of the ufc and inquire if he can find some score card votes just for them.

If everyone did this there would be no losers. Use the Trump motto “ I did not lose”, I was cheated. No one ever lost a fight they were all cheated out of the win.

Alternative facts
Well "suga" Sean is on this show, so there is a possibility.

So Dana figured out how to get the American tax payer to cough up for the security detail at his event. Secret Service for life, this place will be on lockdown. War Dana. War Donald and his Jewish daughters great ass.
Donald ain't watching the prelims. He'll probably show up after round 2 of the comain

Back