Elections President Trump has 14% Job Approval From African Americans

If you are old enough then you have a severe case of selective memory or you wouldn't have made the statement "hey approve of the guy responsible for caging their families with draconian drug laws".
B. Trump is a serial lying egomaniac, dog whistling, con artist and the even worse for African Americans he's a Republican. Besides he might didn't write the crime bill but he had plenty to say about the Central Park 5 and him and his father clearly actively discriminated against African American's trying to rent apartment's at their properties and to this day still lie's that he didn't.

Lmao.

One guy spear headed a bill directly aimed at black people and was responsible for tens of thousands of black men losing their freedom...thats tens of thousands of families who lost a father, brother, son, provider, husband.

The other guy was a civilian/ Democrat at the time. And decades later he signed a prison reform bill.

Your perspective is shot due to TDS

Lmao.

One guy spear headed a bill directly aimed at black people and was responsible for tens of thousands of black men losing their freedom...thats tens of thousands of families who lost a father, brother, son, provider, husband.

The other guy was a civilian/ Democrat at the time. And decades later he signed a prison reform bill.

Your perspective is shot due to TDS
My perspective is crystal clear because I see Donald Trump and the Republican party for who and what they truly are

My perspective is crystal clear because I see Donald Trump and the Republican party for who and what they truly are

Right don't focus on Joe's racist laws and the real lives that suffered...instead focus on orange man bad who passes a reform bill.

Democrats Run The Hood

Make Black Americans Republican Again - https://maga.black/
Democrats Use and Abuse Black Americans. - https://www.newjourneypac.org/

Mayweather Calls Out Trump Hysteria

Black Voices for Trump - https://blackvoices.donaldjtrump.com/
Declare your independence. BLEXIT - https://blexit.com/
Conservative Twins - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFfD9fWqkT4PNy7v6r8ilmg

Mike Tyson on Donald Trump

Donald Trump Stood Up For Mike Tyson

Fight with President Trump!!! - https://www.ArmyforTrump.com/

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!! - MAGA!!! - KAG!!! - https://www.DonaldJTrump.com/

These guys aren't the best moral compass to go by lol.

If you are old enough then you have a severe case of selective memory or you wouldn't have made the statement "hey approve of the guy responsible for caging their families with draconian drug laws".
B. Trump is a serial lying egomaniac, dog whistling, con artist and the even worse for African Americans he's a Republican. Besides he might didn't write the crime bill but he had plenty to say about the Central Park 5 and him and his father clearly actively discriminated against African American's trying to rent apartment's at their properties and to this day still lie's that he didn't.

You don't have like Trump to admot Joe Biden is a legit enemy of so called black people.

So they would rather have a 47 year nothingburger career politician who was responsible for higher incarceration rates? Ok. I won't pretend to understand.

So they would rather have a 47 year nothingburger career politician who was responsible for higher incarceration rates? Ok. I won't pretend to understand.
So law abiding citizens should prefer to have more criminals in their communities?

This logic doesn't make any sense.

Joe Biden is solely responsible for incarceration rates in the USA.

You learn something retarded every day.
The party of "law and order" is suddenly against a bill that is tough on crime. The party of "personal responsibility" doesn't blame those committing crimes but blames the politicians for writing/passing a crime bill.

Lol

So law abiding citizens should prefer to have more criminals in their communities?

This logic doesn't make any sense.

It's not that the right thinks the laws are necessarily all bad. Its that it goes against everything that the left believes today about race and the criminal justice system. Go watch Biden passionately talk about the bill on the senate floor....its basically 1 big dog whistle.

It created the 3 strike act
It made it a crime to be in a gang
And it built many prisons and incentivized states to keep prisoners in for at least 85% of their term.

By the lefts current standard, Biden is not only a bigot. He is an extremely effective bigot that managed to spearhead a bill that targeted people of color. Its basically the definition of the systemic racism that the left claim to be against.

But orange man bad and all

It'd be worth your time to go read the criminal justice reform bill that Trump passed. There are some really positive provisions in there...for example, good behavior credit being increased and applied retroactively.

And the big one, allowing the fair sentencing act regarding crack and cocain to be applied retroactively.

Last edited:
The republican party is doing a great job attracting minority voters. The most effective part is when they dismiss them entirely by saying they are all brainwashed, that is a great approach. It is also really smart when they throw in slave symbolism, like saying they are just living on a plantation still. Brilliant approach!

I think Trump really sealed the deal with black voters in particular when he said he was less racist than everybody in the room and said he has done more for Black people than anybody since Abraham Lincoln. Take that, every black civil rights leader ever. You’ve been Trumped.

I was lucky enough to be bussed into the "bad neighborhood " where they put a brand new school in the ghetto. As such a good 70% of the school was black. Every day we had to deal with assholes in the back of the class disrupting class. At least once a week there was a fight. Saw a girl eat a brick to the face and a guy have a bottle smashed on his head. Lets be honest, ghetto culture is breeding people who think they shouldn't have to try because 200 years ago people were enslaved. Its better to drop out of high school and collect checks than do something and fail.

At the same time I knew plenty of black kids who did well and hold good jobs. Unfortunately they were ostracized and made fun of for "acting white".
Also had to deal with a few white kids who wanted to "act black" and acted like assholes. When you think about it wiggers encapsulate whats wrong with that ghetto culture better than anyone

Last edited:

I think Chelsea Handler's "I had to remind him he was a black person" comment sums up the left's mentality about black people very well. You either fall in line with what white leftists tell you to think and believe or you don't qualify as being black in their mind. Black means staying in the lane the left has forced you into.

Well, not really but I can tell it gives you a lot of confidence to think so, so good for you.

I think Chelsea Handler's "I had to remind him he was a black person" comment sums up the left's mentality about black people very well. You either fall in line with what white leftists tell you to think and believe or you don't qualify as being black in their mind. Black means staying in the lane the left has forced you into.

Very typical liberal mentality, honestly. This bitch is just more outspoken with no common sense. White liberals all view themselves as caretakers of the black lessers.

The guy who has gotten black incarceration rates down to a 31 year low is a racist? Dude, you're not even in this reality anymore
Donald Trump isn't responsible for African American incarceration rates being at a 31 year low. What is responsible for the those decreasing incarceration rates is the fact that crime rates fell like a stone during the Clinton Presidency and then continued falling for the next 20+ years. Also far more African Americans getting post high school education, the end of the crack epidemic, the de-concentration of poverty in inner cities ect. Also the incarceration rates didn't just fall for African American it fell for all racial groups.

Back