Elections President Trump could still lose the 2020 popular votes by over 5 million and would still win

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
He needs to hold on to Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Wisconsin and can lose Michigan and Pennsylvania and still win reelection. This does not do great for house and Senate races but will get President Trump reelected. As was pointed out by Trump in an interview with ABC News he will continue to focus on retraining his base and make efforts in these states he needs to retain. These states where identified by polling companies as the states the Democratic party needs to focus on in the hopes to making the situation more difficult for President Trump to be reelected. It really feels like Michigan and Pennsylvania could swing towards Democrats but I am sure they are going to fight in these states too.

President Trump will win again in 2020, this is guaranteed.

Yes, California still doesn't get to decide who becomes President.

Same thing was said for hillary in 2016 so who knows.
There were ignorant people who thought that the electoral college favors Democrats in this era, and there was some discussion along those lines, but it's really easy to dispel that. It's a bad rack to hang your "who knows" hat on, because it's something that is well understood.

He needs to hold on to Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Wisconsin and can lose Michigan and Pennsylvania and still win reelection. This does not do great for house and Senate races but will get President Trump reelected. As was pointed out by Trump in an interview with ABC News he will continue to focus on retraining his base and make efforts in these states he needs to retain. These states where identified by polling companies as the states the Democratic party needs to focus on in the hopes to making the situation more difficult for President Trump to be reelected. It really feels like Michigan and Pennsylvania could swing towards Democrats but I am sure they are going to fight in these states too.

Stop watching junk CNN.

I don't care. Whatever you are thinking about right now in defense of you linking a CNN clip, just no. No. Stop watching CNN. If it says CNN in the watermark turn the video off.

There were ignorant people who thought that the electoral college favors Democrats in this era, and there was some discussion along those lines, but it's really easy to dispel that. It's a bad rack to hang your "who knows" hat on, because it's something that is well understood.

Say's the guy who predicted Hillary Rodham Clinton would receive 300 electoral college votes.

I just really want to see the Dems get the electoral college revoked... and then lose an election by popular vote. Fucking nutters.

*Mob rule
He's the national executive. Of course it should be a popular vote. Senators are representatives of their entire state, and it's a statewide popular vote.

The only reason rightwing numbskulls defend the electoral college, is because it subverts democracy to their advantage. It's morally bankrupt, and intellectually pathetic.

The only reason rightwing numbskulls defend the electoral college, is because it subverts democracy to their advantage. It's morally bankrupt, and intellectually pathetic.

Sure bud. You sound really sincere, and not at all like you would flip flop if roles were reversed, because you're simply whining about your team losing.

He's the national executive. Of course it should be a popular vote.

No, no it should not and you show how stupid you are for not knowing why this system was created 200 years ago. I mean, you dont even know old shit, how can you understand new shit?

No, no it should not and you show how stupid you are for not knowing why this system was created 200 years ago. I mean, you dont even know old shit, how can you understand new shit?
I know why, and I disagree with the reasoning. It's a relic, and is actually hurting democracy in this great nation.

Also, it was always intended as an antidemocratic measure. And, it has fulfilled that duty too many times in recent history.

Back