Social President Trump Congratulates Kamaru Usman and Ali Abdelasliz on Recent Victory

e36daf5c-6e7a-11ea-b0ed-5e14cf8eb9e1_image_hires_124356.jpg

Pence needs to go as VP. Ali would make an incredible Vice President of the USA and build up his base to run for president in 2024

Ali Bless

Who hates homosexuals more Pence or Ali? This is the real question.

No one show this to Cody <45>

The difference is usman didn't stand out... Colby ran with it... snoozeman is unoriginal and boring to watch

I'm not a Colby hater or anything, but man would it be hilarious if Usman took his belt to the white house and hung out with Trump.

Do you really think Biden is all mentally there? He’s old as hell and doesn’t even know where he is. Do you not watch his speeches?
I think both guys aren't fully there mentally, but I think Biden is better on LGBT rights, climate change, and he will have better court picks.
I'm a Bernie supporter, but I'll settle for Biden in order to get rid of Trump.

I think both guys aren't fully there mentally, but I think Biden is better on LGBT rights, climate change, and he will have better court picks.
I'm a Bernie supporter, but I'll settle for Biden in order to get rid of Trump.
Trump is all there. He’s quick witted and will make 3 hour speeches off the top of his head. Biden is mentally collapsing. How can u vote for him to travel the world and meet with russia and chinese leaders. He’s a frail old man that should be in a nursing home not doing the most important stressful job in the world.

What hour & minute is it? Its taking me to 3:39:00 but I dont see Trump mentioning Usman

Trump is all there. He’s quick witted and will make 3 hour speeches off the top of his head. Biden is mentally collapsing. How can u vote for him to travel the world and meet with russia and chinese leaders. He’s a frail old man that should be in a nursing home not doing the most important stressful job in the world.
Biden didn't did look that bad in his last debate with Sanders, I think both guys are taking something to perform better during their debates.
Both guys are pretty old, Trump is like 75 and he is fat as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a heart attack and died to be honest. And I think Biden will mostly be a figure head and Kamala will be the one really calling the shots behind the scenes.

Why you clowns are surprised? Fakenewsman always have been a Trump guy

Back