• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

don't recall you caring about sexual harassment when he almost got in through HRC.....

nor virtually every other left leaning poster here.

I find that absolutely hilarious, is all. You can't blame the GOP for Roy Moore, when the Dems supported and still support slick willy (why is Hilary even in politics?) to this day

that's now how this works
We don't have to re-litigate Bill Clinton to call out Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Trump is a serial sexual assaulter, and he's President now. So, we'll talk about him.

I stand on.. murder. Verified child sexual assault. Veried rape cases.

And you?
Just about any crime aside from truly trivial stuff. Financial crimes would be a no-brainer for me. Verified mental illness that could obviously impede his/her ability to do the job. Probably lots of other stuff I'm not thinking of.

We don't have to re-litigate Bill Clinton to call out Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Sorry, it doesn't work like that. Trump is a serial sexual assaulter, and he's President now. So, we'll talk about him.
a serial sexual assaulter?

word?

The "what about" shit is annoying and quite frankly boring to discuss. As if we should think it's ok that Trump and Moore and Franken etc. is ok as long as Clinton didn't get impeached? It's really silly.

The "what about" shit is annoying and quite frankly boring to discuss. As if we should think it's ok that Trump and Moore and Franken etc. is ok as long as Clinton didn't get impeached? It's really silly.
Whataboutism is the refuge of the low IQ individual. Sad!

surely he'd have some Harvey Weinstein style payout then, no?

w/ records?

or say getting his law license (or say business license) revoked for lying about it?

no?
I bet he forked over a bunch of extra money to his ex-wife in the divorce for raping her.

I bet he forked over a bunch of extra money to his ex-wife in the divorce for raping her.
fair enough, that's actually a pretty good pt

I don't actually think he did nothing, but I imagine it leans more towards Harassment than Assault, but who knows. I'm sure in the 70s rich guys were getting away w/ all kinds of crazy shit

Just about any crime aside from truly trivial stuff. Financial crimes would be a no-brainer for me. Verified mental illness that could obviously impede his/her ability to do the job. Probably lots of other stuff I'm not thinking of.

Impeachment of a president is serious and the evidence against them should be unquestionable. The crime should have been committed during their term (minus ex. I gave previously)

My point is, I do not want a democracy that is able to strip away a democratically elected president for 'trivial' acts that were committed before their presidency.

lol at this being current news I wonder who organized all these woman to come together for a press conference right after Al Franklin resigned. “ look Al resigned so Trump needs to” the in a few weeks doctors will be in the headlines questioning his mental health and he should step down then Russia collusion after that he will be a racist again

Impeachment of a president is serious and the evidence against them should be unquestionable. The crime should have been committed during their term (minus ex. I gave previously)

My point is, I do not want a democracy that is able to strip away a democratically elected president for 'trivial' acts that were committed before their presidency.

The job of the president is serious and a person who seeks to hold office or does hold office must be held to the highest standards.

I already agreed with you on trivial stuff unless you're expanding that to felonies or something (not claiming you are, but you only listed a couple of things that qualify). The stakes are very high and only people of the highest character should ever reach office.

I am not taking what an impeachment would do lightly.

Anyone who supports an investigation into the present United States because he made some woman feel icky backstage at a beauty pagent is a hack and should never be trusted.

The job of the president is serious and a person who seeks to hold office or does hold office must be held to the highest standards.

I already agreed with you on trivial stuff unless you're expanding that to felonies or something (not claiming you are, but you only listed a couple of things that qualify). The stakes are very high and only people of the highest character should ever reach office.

I am not taking what an impeachment would do lightly.

Okay. Lets go case by case.
30 years ago he groped a woman on an airplane. should he be impeached for that?

Anyone who supports an investigation into the present United States because he made some woman feel icky backstage at a beauty pagent is a hack and should never be trusted.
Anyone who defends sliminess like that should never be trusted.

I actually disagree w/ some others here tho (yes I lightly troll half the time)...

if it comes out that he in fact did do what he's accused of, I don't care if it happened before he was President....even moreso b/c he has no prior political career so all that matters to me (if he's getting elected on being an outsider, or due to business ties than surely that experience must be examined, no?)....

he should have to go. They took Donald sterling's NBA team for damn comments ffs, that weren't even that bad in the grand scheme of things. That's far less egregious than sexually assaulting someone (if that is proven to be what happened, which I doubt tbh)

He did deny the bulk of the allegations. His apology, and resignation, are clearly political. Which, of course, I'm fine with getting him out of there.

You're being a blind, partisan hack again. Hardly surprising. Especially considering that Trump has admitted to sexual assault on fucking tape. You suck at life, bro.

LOL.

Note: When a "gotcha" is proven to be dishonest and false, resort to flailing and making irrelevant comments, and pretend you made a point anyways.

Sorry Homey The Clown, only if Trump lent credibility to even one of his accusers claims, your pathetic "gotcha" you desperately just tried to pull, would apply.

Interestingly enough, it took you longer to write that, than a yes or no.
Huh? How would you know? I'm not going through a big list of stuff with you to say yes or no. No one wants to read that shit either.

Back