President Donald J. Trump will be 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old on Inauguration Day.

Usually experience comes with the cost of age decline but Trump has both the experience and the vitality. He'll be like Reagan on steroids

Oh now I understand. Apparently Trump supporters think being old is the same thing as being experienced.

Well there's definitely some correlation if one makes wise choices in life, but the two are often mutually exclusive , sadly.
The modern liberal mentality of " hey... Fuck up all ya want... govenrment will fix things" sure doesn't help.
Oh now I understand. Apparently Trump supporters think being old is the same thing as being experienced.

Kek smiles favorably upon us

Praise him for this victory

f5bcb0ba10b7fd8e5dc9b10b39c5aa02a16f6042.jpg

4862170-6672240816-14384.jpg

• 1 Khorne.
  • 2 Nurgle.
  • 3 Slaanesh.
  • 4 Tzeentch.
  • 5 Malal.
  • 6 Great Horned Rat.
  • 7 The Other Ones. 7.1 Be'lakor. 7.2 Hashut. 7.3 Mo'rcck, Phraz-Etar, and Ans'l. 7.4 Necoho. 7.5 Urlf. 7.6 Zuvassin. 7.7 D'Trump

You literally can't make this shit up. Hail to the God-Emperor. Hail victory.

You guys are pathetic and The Lord will judge you for trying to put a man above him.

If man is 5 if man is 5 if man is 5

Then the devil is 6 the devil is 6 the devil is 6, the devil is 6

Then the devil is 6

THEN GOD IS 7!
THEN GOD IS 7!
THEN GOD IS 7!

Man is 6.

His electoral college margin was 77 votes (304 - 227).

His electoral college total was 3 + 0 + 4 = 7

There were 7 faithless electors.

He skipped the 7th Republican debate.

His election was divine. He is truly the God Emperor.

http://www.270towin.com/live-2016-pr...e-of-electors/

I guess this is in jest, but then I remember how many people think the earth is 6,000 years old, and I want to tell you to STFU, that it isn't really funny at all.

I will give you some points for throwing the link on the op, that did make me lol a little bit.

Back