Presenting our newest mod...King Kabuki!!!

B

Boondocksaint

Glad to here King was the choice. Definitely one of the best posters on the Nutrition board. Now the rest of you guys better start kissing some ass before he returns from his top-secret, intensive Sherdog mod training (I hear it takes some place in the Nevada Desert, but I can't confirm that...)

Congrats KK!!! You well deserve it!

Wolverine
///

yup congrats and thanks for the help that you have already brought to this board

I appreciate it guys. The real thanks goes to Urban, were it not for his input I'm not sure I would have even been considered. I've learned a lot here myself on Sherdog and just hope to keep this place running smooth and free of stupidity.

King Kabuki said:
I appreciate it guys. The real thanks goes to Urban, were it not for his input I'm not sure I would have even been considered. I've learned a lot here myself on Sherdog and just hope to keep this place running smooth and free of stupidity.

You're going to have a tough task if that's what you want to accomplish. Congratulations.

Congrats man. Feel free to give me special treatment, since, you know, we are so tight. ;)

Congrats...you are a very knowledgeable poster. Oh yeah, Hooray For Urban!

mmacoach said:
Very good prick.

Treacherous Villain!!!

Thou must pay for thine treachery!!!

The words of the devil cometh from thine forked tongue!!

On guard!

(pulls out E-sword)

Well there went that Brown Belt you trained so hard for, K.

mmacoach said:
Very good pick.

I'm not fooled. The "I" and "R" and nowhere near to one another on the keyboard. That was no typo, traitor.

Well there went that Brown Belt you trained so hard for, K.

It's all good, the Silver Status is well-worth it.

Wild Dan Hibiki said:
*cough*ass kisser*cough*

cangrats KK

Congratz Wild Dan! You are the best! I love you!

Everyone, three cheers for Wild Dan!

Back