Premier League Thread v199: Can't be arsed edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are too cute.

the national are my friends fav band, theyre touring soon i think. you should get tix as a treat to yourself

You ain't so bad yourself hun.

I'm saving the money to go and see these guys in the Netherlands;

lol @ Jizwald kissing ass up in here, exactly why Dumbzy is the way she is, because of massive dumb dildo's like yourself.

lol @ Jizwald kissing ass up in here, exactly why Dumbzy is the way she is, because of massive dumb dildo's like yourself.

1st of all gaz is a cool guy.

2nd of all don't act like you were not the same until bint parred you off.

1st of all gas is a cool guy.

2nd of all don't act like you were not the same until bint parred you off.
She never parred me off you

She got rustled and put me on ignore, what the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck is it that you come at her day and night, and then I say something and you turn into this major white knight

She never parred me off you

She got rustled and put me on ignore, what the fuck are you talking about?

How the fuck is it that you come at her day and night, and then I say something and you turn into this major white knight

Not white knighting, just exposing facts.

Fuck you and that bint.

*whiteknighting gaz tbh

Not white knighting, just exposing facts.

Fuck you and that bint.

*whiteknighting gaz tbh
Oh, that's fine then, I"ll carry on.

I actually like him lol I just thought Jizwald was clever.

You ain't so bad yourself hun.

I'm saving the money to go and see these guys in the Netherlands;

<5>

not what id listen to normally but i can get behind. whats the big music venue in netherlands..begins with t

fifth harmony is full of men now lmao

she was the only fit one

the rest are manky

what a lass

dem moves

DAMeadDXgAAMK9o.jpg:large

@EOW

sub-buzz-12466-1494946210-10.jpg

@Tules

my friends friend brought around a fit guy to the event today, only found out halfway through he wasnt her mates fella <2>

Dude, I take the piss out of the frenz when she says something stupid. I ain't kissing ass metaphorically, although carrying on @Black Angus' tradition I'd happily do it literally. If you wanna go at it let's go for some "your dad" jokes. They're somehow less personal than "yo momma" jokes. I'll go first;

Your dad follows your mum around on a segway carrying her digestive system in two Waitrose bags.

Your turn :)

Dude, I take the piss out of the frenz when she says something stupid. I ain't kissing ass metaphorically, although carrying on @Black Angus' tradition I'd happily do it literally. If you wanna go at it let's go for some "your dad" jokes. They're somehow less personal than "yo momma" jokes. I'll go first;

Your dad follows your mum around on a segway carrying her digestive system in two Waitrose bags.

Your turn :)

My dad died in 2010

Your turn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back