• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread v.194 : The king and the queens edition

Who has the best mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats scary!!! you ever wonder if your doppelganger is out there?

Swear down, I once saw my white doppelganger on the 53 bus on Old Kent Rd. We both looked at each other like what?!?!?!? I was tempted to get on the bus to have a chat about it. It was before mobiles had cams though, so I coulodn't have taken a pic.

There's a documentary where people find their doppels. Crazy stuff.

3rd after Cardiff yeah

I like Cardiff as a place, but I could never back another team that could potentially be in the Prem.

Still my number 2.

When I was younger, I used to like them. Back when Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert etc... were doing bits. Was keen on AC too through watching Football Italia on C4.

Swear down, I once saw my white doppelganger on the 53 bus on Old Kent Rd. We both looked at each other like what?!?!?!? I was tempted to get on the bus to have a chat about it. It was before mobiles had cams though, so I coulodn't have taken a pic.

There's a documentary where people find their doppels. Crazy stuff.

??????

hqdefault.jpg

I like Cardiff as a place, but I could never back another team that could potentially be in the Prem.

When I was younger, I used to like them. Back when Davids, Seedorf, Kluivert etc... were doing bits. Was keen on AC too through watching Football Italia on C4.
That's when I picked them up as my #2. My dad gave me some FIFA game compatible with DOS in the mid 90s; and whenever I got tired of ruling the flank with Giggsy, I'd switch over to Ajax.

So my dad just texted me a pic of him onset of "Rampage" starring the Rock lmao hope he doesnt get cut out of the film

Van Der Sar, De Boer, Bogarde, Blind, De Boer, Davids, Overmars, Rijkaard, Litmanen, Kanu, Seedorf, Kluivert. Won CL and didnt lose a single game in the Eredivisie.

Van Der Sar, De Boer, Bogarde, Blind, De Boer, Davids, Overmars, Rijkaard, Litmanen, Kanu, Seedorf, Kluivert. Won CL and didnt lose a single game in the Eredivisie.

More invincible than "The Invincibles".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back