• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V17: I could eat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES @Deffid 🎂 have a nice day, all the best and much more my german Sherdog brother! Alles Gute 🍀

giphy-downsized-large.gif
womann-yelling-at-cat-14.png

YES @Deffid 🎂 have a nice day, all the best and much more my german Sherdog brother! Alles Gute 🍀

giphy-downsized-large.gif
womann-yelling-at-cat-14.png
Happy birthday @Deffid
beer-candles.gif
Happy Birthday @Deffid have a good one bud

<GinJuice>
Happy Birthday @Deffid
annbl-jpg.1033070
Happy birthday! Trade Jordan Love to us though please. @Deffid
Happy born day my brother @Deffid 🥳

Love you for a long time

Hope Spanishbae gives you a lovely birthday present

[<cena1}

Thanks guys :)

I did get an 1988 blended scotch whisky, will try it after work and more stuff. Also stuff @Chules alluded to loool.

No Johnny Utah, we won't give you Jordan Love haha. :)

However at 36 our December signing Stephen Walker, who used to play for Middlesbrough, skinned a defender and sent the goalie the wrong way before coolly sending the ball into the corner of the goal from close range. :cool:

If you click on the video (for me) it opens a 4:40 Youtube video at the beginning. If you click on the time and date at the bottom it opens on Twitter and gives you the 22 second version.

If you click on the video (for me) it opens a 4:40 Youtube video at the beginning. If you click on the time and date at the bottom it opens on Twitter and gives you the 22 second version.

Cheers my friend! Was nice to see you guys got another win at home at the "seaside fortress" :D and of course appreciate the match proper match report as always! ;) and btw pretty cool with the YT channel too. I might check it out then to see if you telling us what really happened lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back