• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Premier League Thread 2022/23: V4 - Geezers Need Excitement Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
at werk and reminiscining about all the times I'd be a pussio on here and rage quit and "leave"

lmao. Embarrassing.

@xtramob fuck you bitch
Pids got battered the 2nd half. Had chances first half but def weren't at their best. Burs played best they have all season.
Hope Yarborough is okay, man was out for like 5 minutes, and could barely walk off the pitch.

Pids got battered the 2nd half. Had chances first half but def weren't at their best. Burs played best they have all season.
Hope Yarborough is okay, man was out for like 5 minutes, and could barely walk off the pitch.

:eek:

could've killed him!

honestly fuck this fat bastard Robbie profiting off our demise and fucking spastic fans

wish I thought of aftv

he's the reason we're stuck with arteta. pedalling this BS.

I'm not happy with Jesus either. 45m is a rip off.

lee gunner is the one troo arsenal youtuber.

robbie is lucky he's not run into me after a game

remember last time some arsenal fans 1 v 1'd him

fat fucker was running down the street lol. and im fat rn but he's deffo fatter THEN me

What I don’t get is, if he really is as good as some suggest, why are Barca so desperate to get rid (sure they need money, but come on), and why is no one else linked with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back