Locked Premier League Thread 2022/23 v11: God Save The King Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe people hold chiropractors on such a high pedestal.
Some people don’t question anything they’re told. Sure it makes sense that it’s better for end organs if the nerves that innervate them are functioning properly. Many people take that at face value and believe the doctors who tell them they’re going to alleviate pressure from those nerves.

Problem is, they rarely if ever have any evidence of nerve impingement. They base things off of “feel” and x-rays, which don’t show nerves. Rarely are patients even suffering symptoms of pinched nerves (ask slipped disc @Chules what that’s about); and there’s no radiological evidence of the “subluxations” they talk about, either. Certainly their manipulations can help improve a stiff joint or tight muscle, but in no way are the maneuvers doing what’s being claimed.

Those Swedish cunts let Kulu get hurt on international duty bluds. Absolute twats :mad:
Won’t make any difference if that ginger spastic plays or not. Last season you lot held 3 like Morgan. Same again tomorrow.

The state of Aaron Ramsey on that wall <Lmaoo>. Dead footballer

Sorry just saw you posted it too lmfao. Top entertainment.

Ex: “I know man who sell DVDs in Kilburn, they ain’t Spurs ones”. Dead. My endz

Last edited:
The extended partnership will have an increased focus on Arsenal Women with enhanced marketing rights that will bring greater global exposure for the team and players – continuing our joint commitment to drive the women’s game forward.

<DisgustingHHH>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back