Premier League Thread 2018/19 v15: He Could've Killed Him Edition!

Would you ever visit Estonia for a holiday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable after losing to a team like Arsenal, tbf.
<You11>
Hey, you watch your damn mouth, Arsenal are a quality Europa League outfit, and will prove it again this season, with another solid 6th place finish

I'll let you off mate. Given this bint the purse strings already have you? Trips to the footy are out?

hqbb5xxugf711.gif

Was just listening to it on the way into work. Started slow, but got better. about 8 or 9 tracks in, so can't give a verdict yet.

What did you think of it?
I'm listening to it second time round, it's deffo grown on me.

I should probably go all out since he supports a manager rather than a team. Will consider.

Look you little snake, it's quite clear that I'm having an emotional morning but if you want to throw down I'm ready.

Look you little snake, it's quite clear that I'm having an emotional morning but if you want to throw down I'm ready.

Considering I'm functionally immortal you should watch how you speak to me

forgot to charge my wireless headphones

leaving in 10 minutes

no choons to get me through the day

giphy.gif

Damn, I feel for you. Happened to me the other day., Had to listen to the inane ramblings of 2 twats waffling on about what sounded like the worst party ever.

You are a kind man at heart so I'll let the "bint" comment slide. She is a strong, mature, independent and powerful woman that's gone through a lot in life and deserves a good future.

I'll still travel around with my mate occasionally to visit different countries and grounds but I have cut ties with Newcastle United as of this morning. It's a sad day but it's been coming for a while. The same applies for fantasy football after I forgot to triple captain Hazard.

I hope the boys, especially Yedlin, Dummett and Ritchie, have good futures in and out of the game.

Nah. Things change, man. Rafa will go. Come January you'll be worshipping Arnautovic, defending Mark Noble, bigging up Reece Oxford as the future of English football, banging a bird called Doreen and moaning about Polish freeloaders stealing our women and jobs.

Played Poker with a Chinese lad a week or so ago. Very limited English. Hardly spoke but every so often he'd shout so loud

"LISA, SERVICE, PLEASE!!!" in his potent Chinese accent every time he wanted a drink. So fucking funny.

Great people imo.

Had my first mini assessment on my placement today, taking a patient history and my gp passed me on it, got things to improve on tho, but yeah!

Had my first mini assessment on my placement today, taking a patient history and my gp passed me on it, got things to improve on tho, but yeah!
<mma4>

Sweet, ....sure you have things you can improve on, you're a newbie, don't compare everything to your prowess with women.

Played Poker with a Chinese lad a week or so ago. Very limited English. Hardly spoke but every so often he'd shout so loud

"LISA, SERVICE, PLEASE!!!" in his potent Chinese accent every time he wanted a drink. So fucking funny.

Great people imo.

Did he spit on the floor?

i hate the chinese almost as much as the international break !

Over the line, bro. Those poor Chinese tourists were just minding their own business. It's a sad world when people can't take a shit on a public street in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back