• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v99: Life Comes At You Fast edition

Are you Mou IN or are you Mou OUT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Spurs progressing further in CL next season over winning an FA Cup this season

I literally couldnt give a flying fuck who wins FA cup.

Damn! Who plays up top for you now that he's out?
1078961_1_urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-171026-99-613249_large_4_3.jpg

ffs lol

Apparrently Ogbonna got hacked and no one is getting 7million

The best performing defender for us getting hacked and offering out crypto currency might be a pretty notable news story for a lot of teams, but for our absolute circus of a club it’s just another Monday.

Secured season tickets today for NYCFC. Been on the fence but bit the bullet.

I'd take Spurs progressing further in CL next season over winning an FA Cup this season

I literally couldnt give a flying fuck who wins FA cup.

<puh-lease75>
Pretty sure that If the Stags miraculously won it, you'd be over the moon

Next year can't wait to go to Accrington away. Lol

It's gonna happen by hook or crook.

Are they gonna be the kids' main team?

Jay's? Yea. It's been his main team since first season.

I didn't wanna bring down the prem thread but missus lost the baby a few weeks back. We're good now tho. I didn't want any pity party or shit like that. It was a crazy fee days. Found out saturday, lost it on Tuesday night.

Jay's? Yea. It's been his main team since first season.

I didn't wanna bring down the prem thread but missus lost the baby a few weeks back. We're good now tho. I didn't want any pity party or shit like that. It was a crazy fee days. Found out saturday, lost it on Tuesday night.

Really sorry to hear that Cards. We're always here if you need us.

Fuck.

that's f'n done me, can't imagine what you're goign through

Next year can't wait to go to Accrington away. Lol

It's gonna happen by hook or crook.

I got to go into the Sunderland stadium last month, it's pretty fucking nice stadium of shite. bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back