• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v98: Sponsored by Protein Sandals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just like back when I was in the hood and I was the only one out of my certain group of mates to never be arrested. Was proud of it then and I'm proud of it now.

<{afrobol}>
I feel you man.

I used to be on road in my youth and I was the only one who never got into trouble. I was more interested in girls and alcohol.

Pretty sure there was only one time on here where a mod cried so hard over BJ Penn losing that he got de-modded. Then cried about it even more til he got banned.
Positive Balance... try getting perma-scrubbed from this site (twice here)...that is when you know you have hit a few nerves...

I feel you man.

I used to be on road in my youth and I was the only one who never got into trouble. I was more interested in girls and alcohol.
<{monica}>

I wasn't even worried about the actual law, it was more about what my mum would say. Never wanted to hear the words "I'm disappointed" pass that woman's lips. Aslo, the beating I'd take, lol.

Positive Balance... try getting perma-scrubbed from this site (twice here)...that is when you know you have hit a few nerves...

He was cool. At least when he dubbed you for fighter bashing (saying BJ Penn is anything other than the best fighter who ever lived) he'd debate it for ages in PMs. No matter how outrageous my arguments, he took them as 100% serious and replied.

Another Bayern/Madrid semi-final...yawn.

Pool will advance but Klopp's recent record in finals is awful.

<{monica}>

I wasn't even worried about the actual law, it was more about what my mum would say. Never wanted to hear the words "I'm disappointed" pass that woman's lips. Aslo, the beating I'd take, lol.

Mumma Cdubbs bless

I remember I completely fucked up my KS3 sats and I forged the grades so my mum wouldn't get upset LOL

scanning the shit and changing the level 5 (the WORST you could get) to a 6

levels to this shit lmao

only sorted myself out in the final GCSE year

@Nowhere Fast

i matched with a paramore bae on tinders

she's in the OP of Gaz's fred

she's actually messaging me back with proper replies lol

@UltimateVictory

giggs1.png

In b4 Giggseh resigns from Wales

Giggseh isn't ready for the step up. Only one man for the job.
iu

SophBae at DM. PughBoo inside forward.

tumblr_p2xp7v1T3G1s859xho2_540.gif

Rather have Real but glad it's not Buyern.

Rather have Real but glad it's not Buyern.
I think Liverpool matches up better with Buyern than with Real.

King Klopp vs. Buyern or Real in the final is going to be great. Just hope that they can beat Roma.

I know that feels...

Nostromo is dead and my account was resurrected.
<{luvbruh}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back