• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v90: German PED Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-agent Mino Raiola claims Manchester United got Paul Pogba on the CHEAP - they should have paid £200m
He told Dutch magazine Quote: “As long as the television rights keep going up, the actors deserve to be paid more.

“I don’t push prices over the limit. On the contrary, look at Pogba’s transfer. Manchester United paid £100m – but I think they should have paid £200m.

“Pogba was a cheap player. He had a clause in his contract that said he alone – and not Juventus - was allowed to decide where he was going to play next season.

“They couldn’t decide for him. The player must always stay in control. Juventus could have sold him for £200m to Real Madrid – so Manchester United actually saved themselves £100m.”

{<jordan}

Super-agent Mino Raiola claims Manchester United got Paul Pogba on the CHEAP - they should have paid £200m
He told Dutch magazine Quote: “As long as the television rights keep going up, the actors deserve to be paid more.

“I don’t push prices over the limit. On the contrary, look at Pogba’s transfer. Manchester United paid £100m – but I think they should have paid £200m.

“Pogba was a cheap player. He had a clause in his contract that said he alone – and not Juventus - was allowed to decide where he was going to play next season.

“They couldn’t decide for him. The player must always stay in control. Juventus could have sold him for £200m to Real Madrid – so Manchester United actually saved themselves £100m.”

{<jordan}
you may well use MJ to laugh for you, but if he moves in the summer, he'll make letting De Bruyne and Salah leaving, look like no big deal...<Fedor23>.......with that being said, this statement certainly helps with the price we'd get, although i'd rather do a straight swap for Verratti.

@Rawex @Deffid

4A8876DE00000578-0-Sebastian_Vettel_made_full_use_of_the_virtual_safety_car_to_snea-a-6_1521962667733.jpg

lol

{<jordan}

We'll sell him to PSG for that amount.

@Clear Winner @Nowhere Fast @Chris Partlow @Tobago Jones
Forgot to mention, my cousin is fucking KILLED his Combine day and is projected as a 5th or 6th rounder in the NFL Draft
eqVNFxq.png

Just hope it's not the pats or chiefs, don't think i can rep the family name on a jersey of a gay ass team like those

I obviously never balled at his level (Stopped growing) but it's interesting how similar I played as a DB who made up for a lack of explosiveness with play reading and efficient form tackling

Also similar weaknesses hahaha

Gonna be the first in my family of anatomical freaks to make it to such a high level, definitley jelly bc that's where I saw myself when I was younger but it wasn't meant to be, but also happy for him

I wish him the best of luck.

United fans WANT to sell Pogba all of a sudden?

Imagine if we let him and Martial leave as has been rumoured.

:(

Martial will be a big loss

Pogba? Good riddance surely?

Martial will be a big loss

Pogba? Good riddance surely?

Pogba was our best outfield player since JM came by far up until January / Sanchez signing.

The fact that he has gone off recently is as much down to JM as it is him. Same for Martial.

well Jose isn't going anywhere, so are you just going to let Pogba stay and do nothing but act like a pissed of stropping teen ? I've already said more than once, i'd swap him for Verratti in a heartbeat, if PSG were up for it.

well Jose isn't going anywhere, so are you just going to let Pogba stay and do nothing but act like a pissed of stropping teen ? I've already said more than once, i'd swap him for Verratti in a heartbeat, if PSG were up for it.

Red tops have been reporting that JM will ship 8 out (including Pogba and Martial) and look to bring in Verratti, Varane, Kroos, Alex Sandro and Marquinos.

Obviously bollocks, but it does seem a revolving door summer is upon us, which sets up yet another transitional season in 2018-19.

Think Jose has gone from 99% staying for next season, to about 90%.

So is Galaxy favorites to win the MLS now?
@Chris Partlow @xtramob

Idk I don’t really watch a lot of mls but I know that LA were horrible last season and their big forward signing Gio Dos Santos has been bad, so they’ll surely rely on him. Unless he’s massively declined after his injury he’s going to ruin the leagues collective asshole

Some guys who come from Europe don’t take the league seriously and coast like Gerrard (or GDS again, both coincidentally having played for Galaxy) but knowing how Zlatan is he’ll be more like Villa or Bastian who put in the effort even in their twilight years

Good luck with your personal life btw

tinder update:

it said 4 chicks liked me this morning

and it's gone to 1 now

so I've essentially said no to 3 of them during my morning swiping (don't know which ones unless I pay)

im not even being picky tbf

well I sorta am, but not that picky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back