Premier League Thread 2017/18 v83: Storm Emma Is A Bitch, imo. Edition.

Which Of The Following Stimulates You During A Fap?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
virtually-identical.jpg
<Goldie11>

Our best guy did that hahaha. He's been training for like over 10 years consistently, was a marine drill sergeant and CQC instructor. Trained at most major gyms on the west coast mostly no gi. It's hilarious when higher belts pop up and see a 4 stripe blue belt and think they're going to have their way. He just fucking toys with people, our coach is a pretty high level black belt, one of Drysdale's best, and he hates rolling with him. Fucking runs Ironman races too.

Sad as fuck he was too busy serving our country instead of fighting teh mma.

Fuck the belt, is what i'm saying.
Yeah, I'll get tooled when I go back on the mat, I know that. Cant say I ever cared about belts. Only trained gi for 2 years, honestly. But was consistent with no-gi from ages 14 to 20, and then trained gi from 22-25. Havent trained in 5 years though :/

Im sure some of my sneaky ways to crack open guard would still work, but I'd be out of breath by the time I got to side control.

I have to work on my top game though. Big holes.

Here's a nice entrance from smashed on the bottom, into side control on top.

Same beginning position as Marcelo's escapes, except this time with 3000% more swearing

The Emirates half empty and dead.

Yeah, I'll get tooled when I go back on the mat, I know that. Cant say I ever cared about belts. Only trained gi for 2 years, honestly. But was consistent with no-gi from ages 14 to 20, and then trained gi from 22-25. Havent trained in 5 years though :/

Im sure some of my sneaky ways to crack open guard would still work, but I'd be out of breath by the time I got to side control.
I just go knee-shield, keep the foot close to my ass so they cant get a dlr hook

Leaving Gundogan unmarked in the middle.
2 goals to citeh by the half

anyone have a guess on the acestream thing?

Lacazette cant get a start over Welbeck?
Christ man Wenger is suuuch a cunt

Arsenal are so shit at closing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back