Premier League Thread 2017/18 v77: Real Madrid v PSG and Porto v Liverpool CL Match Edition Thread

Who should Frenzy pick to be her valentine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real wins 3-0. Motta, T. Silva, some kid named Lo Celso as their dmf and the entire PSG backline is well abit shit.

Haven't seen too much of Lo Celso, but he looks tidy. They've still got Verratti and enough up top to hurt anyone too. Reckon they might do you over.

Wenger was on Tules' wall at one time no doubt.
:D
dat true @Tules ?

<{Joewithit}>

arsene-wenger-looking-like-john-lennon.jpg

f3d248b20d6f1d8e9af26ceb8232abc5--football-arsenal-football-coaches.jpg

Both teams backlines are shit. I see multiple goals for each team. I think experience takes it. Real should win.

Haven't seen too much of Lo Celso, but he looks tidy. They've still got Verratti and enough up top to hurt anyone too. Reckon they might do you over.
Keep in mind this is still Real that won 2 CL's in a row (3 in last 4 years). Against PSG that got spanked by Barca last season (and Bayern under Heynckes too).
Assuming the best Real shows up, would not suprise me if Real scores 3-5 goals (and only thing left to wonder is if PSG manages to score, would bet on it since Real's defense in the league has been bad).

Fuck it. I'm gonna change my mind and watch Real vs PSG instead.

never lmfao

I had a Henry poster and a Wilshere poster. And a 2004 league celebration poster.

that's it
I figured you might have a team photo. I would shame you for the Wilshere one but I had rugby ones so can't say much. :oops:

Keep in mind this is still Real that won 2 CL's in a row (3 in last 4 years). Against PSG that got spanked by Barca last season (and Bayern under Heynckes too).
Assuming the best Real shows up, would not suprise me if Real scores 3-5 goals (and only thing left to wonder is if PSG manages to score, would bet on it since Real's defense in the league has been bad).

We'll see, buddeh. I don;t really care who wins, I just want goals and I reckon they get at least 2. I just hope it isn't one of those tense, overly cautious, boring 1st leg games.

I figured you might have a team photo. I would shame you for the Wilshere one but I had rugby ones so can't say much. :oops:

mate this was in like 2010/2011 when Jack was the meant to be our next big thing lool

then he got rekt

This is also a Loser leaves town matchup. Emery/ZZ are done if they lose

Speaking of own goals. Is there a list of players with most own goals in the prem somewhere. Figure Carra should be somewhere at the top.

1:20 in and neymar is already rolling around on the floor.

Absolute trash.

My son picked the right day to get sent home sick from school. Burned a sick day and now I'm drinking a beer and watching the game.

PSG defense looking for very United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back