Premier League Thread 2017/18 v65: "I'm So Tired Robbie" Edition

Who's a bigger Cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At work we have a lot to do with H&M and they are annoying cunts, needless to say we had a good larf :D
Do you get discounts?

I want a new green hoodie they released the other day that says something about monkies and jungles.

Too soon?

Do you get discounts?

I want a new green hoodie they released the other day that says something about monkies and jungles.

Too soon?

it probably is pretty rare now lool

might cost you a fair bit!

This Jags/Steelers game is crazy lol. You watching @Deffid
Yesss, Steelers fooked up. Looking forward to the next game.

Do you get discounts?

Too soon?
Nah I don't shop at H&M anyway. But we do get discounts for a lot of other stuff.

It is never too soon imo :p

I’m convinced signing Dembélé and Coutinho was a novelty because they could’ve signed Jesé and Andy Carroll and Messi would make them look like Diego Maradona.

:eek:

Not a robbery anymore...

The GOAT just arrived at Anoeta.
Yup, was hoping for the 2 goal lead to avoid the robbery. Feel bad for la Real, they played amazing that first half. It's difficult to keep up that pace for 90 minutes against an elite team.

GOAT with the beauty of a FK.

Can’t believe there’s people who think a guy who’s scored less goals than Paulinho this season — who they mocked when he was signed btw — is better than Messi.

@Tules Sophie could be your One True. She also has a dog and loves buying shuce. Go get her pal.

@Tules Sophie could be your One True. She also has a dog and loves buying shuce. Go get her pal.

clapSHOTTAS.gif

HOLY. FUCK.

@Deffid @Sexy @UltimateVictory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back