• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won my first bid at work boys. Bradford Uni buying 3 million pounds worth of shit that I've designed for them. Feels good.

Bradford however, is still a shithole.

that's a lot of mini mince pies.

10 mince pies without the weight connotations. I'd have to find my groove though. First couple of times I'd probably Prosecco cream to early.

Fucking dude brags for 3 days non stop on fb about being an extra on a film set but couldn't disclose what film it was. I said "Brokeback Mountain II" and he unfriended me lmfao

Fucking dude brags for 3 days non stop on fb about being an extra on a film set but couldn't disclose what film it was. I said "Brokeback Mountain II" and he unfriended me lmfao
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Hahahahaha.

Message him "hey pussy, you still there?"

manchester looks great this time of year

8 days for Stranger Things season 2.
yeppp and also this:

tumblr_okicamJ3yU1uy5y8do2_400.gif

is that normal then? so you see your neighbours naked :eek:

manchester looks great this time of year

sounds like he's calling him the N word at first, had to double check

He was saying "bigger"

Status
Not open for further replies.