• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucked that I posted I wanted to bring it up, I don't like posting it cause I love every United fan in here.

Stirring Angus is fun, I love how he writes up paragraphs and I just type a few words to keep going.

I really wish this thread had some city fans in so like their could be banter, city win it this year everyone in here will be like.... Well that fucking sucks who cares about prem league.

"City has no fans"

"City is the biggest club in Manchester"

Make up your mind cunt

I think it's more Mourinho hate as well. If they had a "normal" manager it'd probably be different. Don't remember it as much when LVG was around, however the team was worse and the jokes wrote themselves then
Well Tbf a lot of United hate now is the fact they have Jose, I know a few United fans that hate it because of the things he said in the past, they sort of look at it like he's a mercenary.

Lmao dude no one was great that lvg year, if united didn't go through that period of draws they could of actually won the league.

That year was the most embarrassing shit for premier league, the fact liecester won it....

@Tules was a visionary. If they fired Wenker when he said all of this could have been avoided.
See the problem was people like c dub and the older generation remember what he actually did for the club, he was once upon a time an amazing manager. He was one of the only to challenge SAF.

It was "let's give him a extra year because he's done so much" that somehow turned into years and years and now he has caused so much damage.

I remember him saying Fergie had horses so he could retire and do something else... OK then well buy a fucking horse you have the money.

Honestly he should of went out on the fa cup win and taken over England, he has just gotten greedy now and his whole "I want arsenal to be in a better position than when I came" is just a lie of him wanting to be overpaid

"City has no fans"

"City is the biggest club in Manchester"

Make up your mind cunt
They were tied with united for fans but @Tules pledged his allegiance to city so now they have 1 more.

What a traitor not only to arsenal but united.

Actually Tules turned into a united fan last year and they fucking lost every game he supported them, do you really want him.

@Nowhere Fast remember that LMAO, Tules is such a fucking curse he needs to fuck off to city IMO.

Agreed. Blockey was bashing United in the prem fred before it became cool.
Don't care what anyone says

Blockey taking over Drogo that year and going at it with arsenal fans is still the greatest shit to happen in this prem thread.

What was it 2 years ago? And that Newcastle game lmao.

That whole season was brilliant due to him just trolling every person ITT then eating it when spurs bottled the spot.

why is MGA repping Manchester City?

As a chelsea fan i come here from time to time but you guys are out of control, it's imossible to keep up with all of you
Do you think conte should go? Do you think the league is done or the bad start is just being a bit exaggerated?

This is exactly how our argument started.

Arsenal sucks so bad that he has to use different premier league teams to hate on United.

Gonna drop it anyway

My hiatus has ended. A trip to the lovely city of Lisbon could not be turned down

lisbon-castle-5.jpg

aa573717dc5e70b0e18783c5f7974409--football-girls-soccer-girls.jpg

ptsd returns in a condensed role

Benfica have won the Portuguese title the last 4 years. Will they become the 5 time 5 time 5 time straight Primeira Liga champion?

So far not too well, in 3rd place, behind Porto and Sporting. But a lot of season left. Horrible CL campaign as well no points. Safe to say Rui Vitoria is on the hot seat

Players to watch

Jonas- leading goalscorer, lead the league in goals 2 years ago and currently this season . Have to keep tabs on him. Read he has an injury, even if he plays he might not be 100% (editors note: came off bench today)

Pizzi- Pizzi and I have a special bond. The first fifa I ever played years ago, when you first create a team you get a bunch of players. Pretty much all of them are shit, along with a couple gold cards that aren't very good either. Pizzi was one of those, an unheralded attacking midfielder I had never heard of. He was head and shoulders my best player for awhile and contributed many goals and assists. Years later he actually improved irl! Now he's one of Benficas better players and gets the occasional national team call up

Douglas- the Bendtner of right backs. Lord Douglas comes from Barcelona on loan to defensively enthuise the team. With Andre Almeida getting a red card in their 5-0 loss to Basel, this opportunity of greatness will finally be on display

***PTSD young talent to watch***

Benfica have a few good prospects. There's Grimaldo the LB, ex Barca youth. Talented but injury prone. There's also Gabriel Barbosa, a Brazilian striker on loan from Inter who hasn't shown much yet in Europe however.

But the database will dig deeper and select Andreja Zivkovic a 21 y/o winger from Serbia. Entering his second year with Benfica, he's a crafty dribbler and good passer, crossing and set pieces. Can play both sides (probably right today) good left foot

Benfica aren't as good as they've been in the past. They lost Semedo, Lindelof and Ederson and didn't replace any of them. Julio Cesar (yes he's still playing at 38, former Inter GK) and CB Luisao is 35, good at one point but now a big step down from the teams departures let alone their own primes. They lost Mitroglou who had a great striker partnership with Jonas (team typically played 442) to Marseille as well. Just overall flat so far against better teams.

4-0 within next 2 games

Don't care what anyone says

Blockey taking over Drogo that year and going at it with arsenal fans is still the greatest shit to happen in this prem thread.

What was it 2 years ago? And that Newcastle game lmao.

That whole season was brilliant due to him just trolling every person ITT then eating it when spurs bottled the spot.

The funniest part was he really didn't even give a shit and yet the abuse he got LOL. Swear Tules sent him 100 @'s the day of that Newcastle game. I agree with you it was a brilliant season in the fred.

It's like now he doesn't really care who wins the prem. He has his preferences sure but you can bet if United do win it the @'s he will get that day will be plentiful. He's mastered the craft.

Gonna drop it anyway

My hiatus has ended. A trip to the lovely city of Lisbon could not be turned down

lisbon-castle-5.jpg

Benfica have won the Portuguese title the last 4 years. Will they become the 5 time 5 time 5 time straight Primeira Liga champion?

So far not too well, in 3rd place, behind Porto and Sporting. But a lot of season left. Horrible CL campaign as well no points. Safe to say Rui Vitoria is on the hot seat

Players to watch

Jonas- leading goalscorer, lead the league in goals 2 years ago and currently this season . Have to keep tabs on him. Read he has in an injury, even if he plays he might not be 100%

Pizzi- Pizzi and I have a special bond. The first fifa I ever played years ago, when you first create a team you get a bunch of players. Pretty much all of them are shit, along with a couple gold cards that aren't very good either. Pizzi was one of those, an unheralded attacking midfielder I had never heard of. He was head and shoulders my best player for awhile and contributed many goals and assists. Years later he actually improved irl! Now he's one of Benficas better players and gets the occasional national team call up

Douglas- the Bendtner of right backs. Lord Douglas comes from Barcelona on loan to defensively enthuise the team. With Andre Almeida getting a red card in their 5-0 loss to Basel, this opportunity of greatness will finally be on display

Benfica have a few good prospects. There's Grimaldo the LB, ex Barca youth. Talented but injury prone. There's also Gabriel Barbosa, a Brazilian striker on loan from Inter who hasn't shown much yet in Europe however.

But the database will dig deeper and select Andreja Zivkovic a 21 y/o winger from Serbia. Entering his second year with Benfica, he's a crafty dribbler and good passer, crossing and set pieces. Can play both sides (probably right today) good left foot

Benfica aren't as good as they've been in the past. They lost Semedo, Lindelof and Ederson and didn't replace any of them. Julio Cesar (yes he's still playing at 38, former Inter GK) and CB Luisao is 35, good at one point but now a big step down from the teams departures let alone their primes. They lost Mitroglou who had a great striker partnership with Jonas (team typically played 442) to Marseille as well. Just overall flat so far against better teams.

4-0 within next 2 games

HE'S BACK

PTSD BLESS

Lmao I'm not

Tules said he wanted to change to united and I said at least support the best team in Manchester.

The United fans got butt hurt

The funniest part was he really didn't even give a shit and yet the abuse he got LOL. Swear Tules sent him 100 @'s the day of that Newcastle game. I agree with you it was a brilliant season in the fred.

It's like now he doesn't really care who wins the prem. He has his preferences sure but you can bet if United do win it the @'s he will get that day will be plentiful. He's mastered the craft.
Tbh the fact so many United fans are in here I don't think he actually would mind and would be happy, Hahahahaha Tules went so fucking overboard.

I think him being such a long time fan of the sport he just wants too see different winners.

Gonna drop it anyway

lisbon-castle-5.jpg

Players to watch

Jonas- leading goalscorer, lead the league in goals 2 years ago and currently this season . Have to keep tabs on him. Read he has an injury, even if he plays he might not be 100% (editors note: came off bench today)

Benfica aren't as good as they've been in the past. They lost Semedo, Lindelof and Ederson and didn't replace any of them. Julio Cesar (yes he's still playing at 38, former Inter GK) and CB Luisao is 35, good at one point but now a big step down from the teams departures let alone their own primes. They lost Mitroglou who had a great striker partnership with Jonas (team typically played 442) to Marseille as well. Just overall flat so far against better teams.

4-0 within next 2 games

Tears in my eyes....weclome back PTSD! It's been so long since we last met.

That blonde Bae is beautiful, imo. Would gladly paint her face anytime she wanted.

Lmao I'm not

Tules said he wanted to change to united and I said at least support the best team in Manchester.

The United fans got butt hurt

Maybe you should consider supporting the best team in North London

79bd00c9e1ab7e30242bc47c25689e91.jpg

Maybe you should consider supporting the best team in North London

79bd00c9e1ab7e30242bc47c25689e91.jpg
That was the argument they were using against me with pep not winning anything.

It cut really deep for what a little joke haha. Has made my morning!

LOL that newcastle game on here was fucking great! One of the best prem fred days evah!!

Do you think conte should go? Do you think the league is done or the bad start is just being a bit exaggerated?
Lol no way, the board fucked up Conte's team during the transfer window (i mean who the fuck sells one of the best defensive midfielders to a direct rival). Also sold traore for peanuts and only have 2 strikers

Morata needs time to adapt to the team and being the main striker, Hazard and Bagayoko were injured for the first 2 months, Conte will get the team going, we started the last season worse than we did this one.

We probably won't win the title because i feel city is too strong but i think Chelsea needs some stability and Conte seems to be actually building something. No point of firing Conte just to get Ancelotti and start everything from the scrach again

LOL that newcastle game on here was fucking great! One of the best prem fred days evah!!
It's funny because I don't think this thread has ever had everyone support one team and one person support the other.

Every united and pool fan wanted us to get the W.

It reminded me of when Ronda got KOed by Holly and legit everyone in the heavies stopped arguing about Conor and aldo and became best friends for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back