• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not cheering anything.

Just stating facts that pep runs Manchester.

And LOL United have followed in city way of being soulless, too bad they don't have the oil money.

It's OK being second best isn't that bad.

Enjoy Europa, LMFAO

Not cheering anything.

And LOL United have followed in city way of being soulless, too bad they don't have the oil money.

Runs Manchester....hasn't won anything yet. k den.

Pep couldn't even win the putting on the pressure trophy last season (even Spurs can win that LMAO) so let's just slow down a little bit yeh.

Not cheering anything.

Pep takes a 2 point lead in the league after a trophyless season, and all of a sudden he runs Manchester.

ShimmeringAnguishedFlies-max-1mb.gif

When an Assenal fan is talking about "2nd best", and then you realize Assenal has only finished in the top 2 once in the last 12 years

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Runs Manchester....hasn't won anything yet. k den.

Pep couldn't even win the putting on the pressure trophy last season (even Spurs can win that LMAO) so let's just slow down a little bit yeh.
Dude needed a season too build, the team needs some serious injuries to be stopped.

His bench is long, he will get Sanchez in January.

Wenger will hand him the title like he always does because he's just that guy.

Let's just hope the Sanchez sale is like thw fabregas one and backfires in a few years for pep.

It's crazy though, if pep doesn't win he gets another billion next year... Messi incoming IMO.

How sad it must be to be a fan of lifelong losers lmao

"Arsenal sucks again, so I'll just root again Man U ever game week"

LMFAO @ the pure audacity, you should be ashamed of yourself.

How sad it must be to be a fan of lifelong losers lmao

"Arsenal sucks again, so I'll just root again Man U ever game week"

LMFAO @ the pure audacity, you should be ashamed of yourself.
We've already won something this year.

So please

Be quiet

Mga is getting REKT lmao

Dude needed a season too build, the team needs some serious injuries to be stopped.

His bench is long, he will get Sanchez in January.

Wenger will hand him the title like he always does because he's just that guy.

Let's just hope the Sanchez sale is like thw fabregas one and backfires in a few years for pep.

It's crazy though, if pep doesn't win he gets another billion next year... Messi incoming IMO.

Sanchez is a fucking can, no one puts him on any type of pedestal except for Assenal fans and dog lovers everywhere.

Man City has so many weaknesses I won't even bother to point them out because if you can't see them thru 8 games then you are never going to see them.

The worst thing that will happen is a 1-1 draw, the best case scenario is 3-0, but I doubt Man U gets to 3 because they will get an early goal and then play stellar defense.

Then all of you Assenal fans will come in here, crying and bitching about how Ozil and what that fat fuck DT said on some silly fan talk show.

You cans are all but forgotten, the only thing you have to live for in the football world is to spite Man U, and I hate to tell you but that little 3-4 year spurt of Man U not being a top tier team is fucking over.

And one more thing, even if you cans win Europa, that tournament doesn't mean one fucking thing if Zlatan isn't it.

I made my ptsd redebut benfica report knowing I wouldn't be here and it didn't send... also had a "young player to watch" and he didn't even start {<BJPeen}

Will either post it anyway or wait till next Benfica game

Rashford goal of the season, truly one of a kind talent to score from such a spot

Last edited:
We've already won something this year.

So please

Be quiet

LMFAO @ bragging about winning the Community Shield

That's like getting a participation trophy or gettting a fucking toy in your happy meal

tenor.gif

Sanchez is a fucking can, no one puts him on any type of pedestal except for Assenal fans and dog lovers everywhere.

Man City has so many weaknesses I won't even bother to point them out because if you can't see them thru 8 games then you are never going to see them.

The worst thing that will happen is a 1-1 draw, the best case scenario is 3-0, but I doubt Man U gets to 3 because they will get an early goal and then play stellar defense.

Then all of you Assenal fans will come in here, crying and bitching about how Ozil and what that fat fuck DT said on some silly fan talk show.

You cans are all but forgotten, the only thing you have to live for in the football world is to spite Man U, and I hate to tell you but that little 3-4 year spurt of Man U not being a top tier team is fucking over.

And one more thing, even if you cans win Europa, that tournament doesn't mean one fucking thing if Zlatan isn't it.
Lmao name the 8 weaknesses.

United not being the top team again is over?

You guys last year won 3 trophies that SAF pisses on.

If arsenal won those 3 you'd be calling us a small club.

LMFAO @ bragging about winning the Community Shield

That's like getting a participation trophy or gettting a fucking toy in your happy meal

tenor.gif
Very true. It lost its luster this year. I would definitely classify it as prestigious last season, though.

Europa is a pretty legit trophy tbf. It's why Liverpool couldn't win it. If Arsenal win it, then fair play.

He's actually an Arsenal fan LOL.

That's how pathetic they've become that they are now cheering for a soulless, oil money club.
When your team isn't in the running it becomes a question of what do you hate the most. For me it's mr Barcelona for him it's united I don't see the big deal. I'm sure you were hoping Liverpool bottled it a couple of years back.
Not cheering anything.

If they had a different manager they might be the least annoying for me but as it stands it's probably Spurs which sucks.

Lmao name the 8 weaknesses.

United not being the top team again is over?

You guys last year won 3 trophies that SAF pisses on.

If arsenal won those 3 you'd be calling us a small club.

1) Enjoy Europa
2) Enjoy losing Sanchez
3) Enjoy participation medals
4) Enjoy Wenger and barely top 4 finishes
5) Enjoy no league titles within the next decade
6) Enjoy rooting against Man U only to see them prosper again and again
7) Enjoy this absolute besmirchment you're receiving
8) Eat shit and live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back