• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2017/18 v33: Get Well Soon Gaz + Rawex is a useless cunt Edition

Who has the biggest arms?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Did some research since I wanted to know how many Liverpool had

8 (source premierleague.com and bbc.com)

Both draws. Meanwhile City, Spurs and Arsenal (twice, last and this year) have lost at Anfield in the same timespan

<{Fergie}>

#allpointsmatter #research

ASTUTE planning bringing in Jezoose for Firmino

I dont know if it helps but if you have internet access just go to nbcsports.com
Isn’t NBC asking for some crazy money for some premium online package to watch the likes of Crystal Palace vs. Stoke City games on a platform that hasn’t been responsive?

I’ve read some tweets about something similar to that with customers being irrate about it, but haven’t looked into it lol.

beIN’s platform sucks too, but luckily they don’t charge extra for beIN CONNECT.

Guess whose NBCSports access no longer works thanks to the entirely incompetent team over at AT&T?

tumblr_ohb9xvEqPR1tf8a5ao1_500.gif
Damn

First T & T ruins the US's hopes to get to the WC, and now it's AT&T ruining football Saturday. Cunts the lot of em.

Did some research since I wanted to know how many Liverpool had

8 (source premierleague.com and bbc.com)

Both draws. Meanwhile City, Spurs and Arsenal (twice, last and this year) have lost at Anfield in the same timespan

<{Fergie}>

#allpointsmatter #research
Jose-Mourinho-Applause.gif

Andy Carroll red card

water is wet

Anyone got Azpilacueta in FF?

FF just judged he got the OG

Isn’t NBC asking for some crazy money for some premium online package to watch the likes of Crystal Palace vs. Stoke City games on a platform that hasn’t been responsive?

I’ve read some tweets about something similar to that with customers being irrate about it, but haven’t looked into it lol.

beIN’s platform sucks too, but luckily they don’t charge extra for beIN CONNECT.
I think it's called NBC Gold or something. I heard a lot of people are pissed. I've never had to deal with it myself thankfully. NBC Sports is part of my package anyways. Another way these networks trying to get more money out of you because so many people are cutting the cord.

I dont like the BeIN English display through cable. It's not true 1080p. The Spanish one is better and I usually watch it in Spanish unless Hudson is doing the broadcast. It's ridiculous. I wish there was a way to get 4k broadcasts. I'd pay extra for that.

Yeah ... NBCGold online

Huge mistake by them, imo. I'd pay the $50 fee for the season if they aired all the other games on Directv's alt channels like they have done(for free) in recent years.

I want to record games onto my dvr. Not clog up my laptop during games.

Told you, Zaha scored just now.

I'm ready to crown Zahadonna the goat. Don't know about you guys.

I think it's called NBC Gold or something. I heard a lot of people are pissed. I've never had to deal with it myself thankfully. NBC Sports is part of my package anyways. Another way these networks trying to get more money out of you because so many people are cutting the cord.

I dont like the BeIN English display through cable. It's not true 1080p. The Spanish one is better and I usually watch it in Spanish unless Hudson is doing the broadcast. It's ridiculous. I wish there was a way to get 4k broadcasts. I'd pay extra for that.
beIN is so cheap dude lolol

The quality is 720p if at all lolol

Pretty sure they’re going to lose Serie A US TV rights next season as IMG got the worldwide TV rights.

I hope they sell them to someone who’s actually going to put on all of the games and not to some crazy channel no one watches.

<1>

beIN is so cheap dude lolol

The quality is 720p if at all lolol

Pretty sure they’re going to lose Serie A US TV rights next season as IMG got the worldwide TV rights.

I hope they sell them to someone who’s actually going to put on all of the games and not to some crazy channel no one watches.

<1>
Yeah BeIN is really trash. I hope that cunt Al-Khelaifi gets locked up for all his shady bullshit he's been pulling. It would be great for them to lose all their football contracts. I hate to admit I pay $10 a month for it but I need my La Liga fix with a side of PSG and Juventus. Once they lose those, or even just La Liga, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back