Premier League Thread 2017/18 v105: Player of the month

Most beautiful US citizen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen skepta is releasing shuce with Nike

one blue and one red

who wants to look like a clown?! lol

If you can go the rest of the calendar year without posting shoes, "girls" and songs in this thread, I am prepared to offer you £7.50.

Deal?

make it a tenner so i can get a bucket meal from bossman and you have a deal!

and why is girls in "..."

<Wenger85>

@Bubzeh

You're in your 20s and not an alcoholic. How the fuck did you get gout before me?

make it a tenner so i can get a bucket meal from bossman and you have a deal!

and why is girls in "..."

<Wenger85>

You're right should have been '......'.

I assumed some of them were gender neutral, no?

You're right should have been '......'.

I assumed some of them were gender neutral, no?

oh fair enough! thought you were saying they were too ugly to be girls and that would be impossible to fathom! lol

yea lynnbae is the only gender neutral one. the rest are all girls tho.

dat talent

it's shit

not a fan lol

giphy.gif
Don’t insult the Wolf Pack intelligence like this, Pete bud. I know everything that happens here and by here I mean everywhere. I know what mod say what and when. I appreciate that my posting style is not for everyone but I am disappointed to hear that you were one of the mods that voted no for my return. I only posted funny gifs on reply to some of ya post so stop the sensitive, bud.

I also know that @BAM also is not a kid fan but that’s ok. He was indeed a better troll than I ever was.

@equus no idea why he is has a problem with me. I stop trolling his jurisdiction a long time ago

@jeicex again I have no idea what he was doing on the OT when I posted the white titis. I tought mods from da heavies hate the OT?

Anyway like I promised to @Lethal I won’t pip ya bud.

I am love more than hated by the peeps that matter. There loyalty to me will never change and there is nothing ya guys can do about it.

I know Mike and other management told you guys to work as a committee. Power to you but I will be back. When, how, and on what terms doesn’t matter but the prem and OT are my e-homes buds and you can’t stop me.

I went from a poor @Paisa to a legit
@Lodbrok irl just on pure determination.

Have a god day!

Cheers

@Kid aka @Lodbrok

Don’t insult the Wolf Pack intelligence like this, Pete bud. I know everything that happens here and by here I mean everywhere. I know what mod say what and when. I appreciate that my posting style is not for everyone but I am disappointed to hear that you were one of the mods that voted no for my return. I only posted funny gifs on reply to some of ya post so stop the sensitive, bud.

I also know that @BAM also is not a kid fan but that’s ok. He was indeed a better troll than I ever was.

@equus no idea why he is has a problem with me. I stop trolling his jurisdiction a long time ago

@jeicex again I have no idea what he was doing on the OT when I posted the white titis. I tought mods from da heavies hate the OT?

Anyway like I promised to @Lethal I won’t pip ya bud.

I am love more than hated by the peeps that matter. There loyalty to me will never change and there is nothing ya guys can do about it.

I know Mike and other management told you guys to work as a committee. Power to you but I will be back. When, how, and on what terms doesn’t matter but the prem and OT are my e-homes buds and you can’t stop me.

I went from a poor @Paisa to a legit
@Lodbrok irl just on pure determination.

Have a god day!

Cheers

@Kid aka @Lodbrok
I love you!!!

Love you too, Tulian bud.

make sure you're here for the world cup bud

this tred is gonna be crazy

won't be the same without you!

Cricket thread bless. Prob one of the funniest shit to ever happen on the prem!

Good times.

make sure you're here for the world cup bud

this tred is gonna be crazy

won't be the same without you!
Buds are trying hard bud but it looks like I upset a lot of peeps on my 10 year career

Anyway, I will be banned soon!

Keep cool lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back