Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V7: Has Mustafi Signed Yet?

Who are you rooting for at UFC 202?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about him being a good man but he certainly isn't worse than the cunts who always call him out. That Moh guy also usually makes good points on AFTV btw.

well yeah lmao, good man based on his twitter/arsenal videos shit :p

Yeah I like Moh. He gets hate for no reason and he's tried to do some campaigns rather than sitting on his arse.

Fuck DT, but also fuck the wankers who brought his kid into it

AKB's + WOB's = 2 SIDES OF THE SAME SHIT

Fuck DT, but also fuck the wankers who brought his kid into it

AKB's + WOB's = 2 SIDES OF THE SAME SHIT

If there was a MASSIVE punch up between the AKBs and the WOBs outside the Emirates, the WOBs would win

Because I'd be there.

BS aside, it's a joke at how Wenger has split the fanbase. Guy needs to go. Really hope this is his last season.

tumblr_nat18aMk211rhs8mlo1_r3_500.gif

well yeah lmao, good man based on his twitter/arsenal videos shit :p

Yeah I like Moh. He gets hate for no reason and he's tried to do some campaigns rather than sitting on his arse.

His vids and interviews are entertaining and when he is serious he makes solid points, I will give him that. :D

Yeah how Robbie tried to talk over him last interview was a major dick move. Robbie is on Arsenals strings imo, sometimes he resists but usually he is a puppet :D

If there was a MASSIVE punch up between the AKBs and the WOBs outside the Emirates, the WOBs would win

Because I'd be there.
And then everyone gets arrested lol

His vids and interviews are entertaining and when he is serious he makes solid points, I will give him that. :D

Yeah how Robbie tried to talk over him last interview was a major dick move. Robbie is on Arsenals strings imo, sometimes he resists but usually he is a puppet :D

Robbie needs to shut the fuck up. These guys are making him rich ffs

he kept asking DT the same question like 5 times in a row haha

The mugs who defended Wenger at the time are the same ones moaning now

Twats had their chance to really rank the pressure up
Rly doesn't matter how much the fans complain, Arsenal is a business and Arsene is a top economist. He's here to stay whether we like it or not.

Good man, he's going straight into my team!

@Rawex - you will lose! Don't copy me doe, fass
Guess you'll be trading out Ozil for him? :D

Jonny Evans confirmed?

Wenger goes on about spending money correctly but never does. 16M for Calum Chambers who hardly makes the squad, Theo Walcott on 140K p/w, etc...

8 hours for a hug {<diva}
You can see the pain in his face LOL

263wtao.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back