• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V11: Waiting for a CB like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't care anymore. He didn't really care last season either except for the Euros, that was his last goal, now he just wants to cash in.

He's on 300k? :eek:

Can't blame him

Schweinsteiger wants to stay at United :rolleyes:

He was linked to Celtic.

Then Rodgers was quoted, “I don’t need a marquee signing that can’t run."

The man is even dumber than I thought if he doesn't think BFS would improve his side in the fucking Scottish League.

From his recent comments, and United having a winning mentality with a winning manager, I wouldn't be surprised if you sign him next year for £80m
I think the speculation will kick in around November/December, depending on whether United keeps form and looks like top 4 will be a certainty.

stephen james hendry
tumblr_nf5k9ngzYK1qc1rfmo1_1280.jpg

<mma4>

dat morrissey tattoo lmao

He's on 300k? :eek:

Can't blame him
VanGenius :D

He was linked to Celtic.

The man is even dumber than I thought if he doesn't think BFS would improve his side in the fucking Scottish League.

He would improve them obviously, but just for the 1/4th games he would be able to play. And he really can't run anymore lol...

He was linked to Celtic.

Those wages doe. Celtic can't afford them and if they tried to, it would f*ck their whole structure up.

Jonny Evans LOOMS

Those wages doe. Celtic can't afford them and if they tried to, it would f*ck their whole structure up.
Completely agree. No reason to candidly insult the guy, though.

ugh, fucking cringier than the spuds one club song... probably AKBs :D

Moyesy.. What a leader of men:

Asked about supporters fearing another season-long struggle, he said: "Well, they would probably be right.

"That's where they've been every other year for the last four years, so why would it suddenly change?"

That's up there with the 300 and Braveheart speeches, IMO

He's also fluent in Spanish!! :eek::eek::eek:

From his recent comments, and United having a winning mentality with a winning manager, I wouldn't be surprised if you sign him next year for £80m
I don't go in for ITK bullshit,but some on United forums are suggesting Sir Ed of Woodward is already looking at that as his next target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back