Premier League Thread 2016/17 V86: Drip Doctors FTW. Bald Bob We Hardly Knew Ya Edition.

What Is Your Fav Drip Doctor IV?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@senri

i need to fart but im afraid i might shit myself

what do I do?

These girls from dripdoctors all look alike. What's up with that? They all look a bit boring tbh. Nasris gf looks just like them too.

@senri

i need to fart but im afraid i might shit myself

what do I do?

let it out of you, and drink some fluids, afterwards do as you always do to stay alive and masticate on some flesh for their nutrients to be absorbed inside of you. That way your supple body can maintain a good nitrogen balance.

Remember to assuage Miss Frenzy, and Mr EOW.

Last edited:
let it out of you, and drink some fluids, afterwards do as you always do to stay alive and masticate on some flesh for their nutrients to be absorbed inside of you. That way your supple body can have some good maintain good nitrogen.

Remember to assuage Miss Frenzy, and Mr EOW.

Thanks pal. I'll do it when I go to the bathroom just in case. Don't want to shit in my pants. I will do my best. Miss Frenzy will be easier to assuage than Mr EOW I think.

These girls from dripdoctors all look alike. What's up with that? They all look a bit boring tbh. Nasris gf looks just like them too.

They're all related lol

Nasri's ex gf was way better looking than all of them

"every year"

She should put it on.
C0uLpQTWIAATeD0.jpg

'drip' doctors indeed.

one in red is most pretty imo
far right, imo.

plastic surgery. makes everyone have the same pinched look/
God I hate that look. It's almost that you can tell looking at them, there's nobody home. Where's the challenge?

God I hate that look. It's almost that you can tell looking at them, there's nobody home. Where's the challenge?

Ennui loves diversions, don't be seduced and seek the truth that is inside of you.

thats a bit mean and shallow, sebbe. can't judge books by their cover all the time.

Paid for some MVP and hoping for good results
  • Hydrates muscles and aids in muscle recovery
  • High dose amino acids
  • Perfect for athletes
  • 1 Liter of Hydration
  • Threesome with Jamila and Nooreyah

@Tules I bought you the supercharged booster/handjob $90 package deal: Buy 3 get one FREE!
drip_doctors_supercharged_booster_shot_50x50.png

@Nowhere Fast for such a wonderful fred I bought you some D, vitamin d-3 to maintain the health of freds and posts.

Ennui loves diversions, don't be seduced and seek the truth that is inside of you.

Who exactly are the Ennui? Are they the disbelievers?

Paid for some MVP and hoping for good results

@Tules I bought you the supercharged booster/handjob $90 package deal: Buy 3 get one FREE!
drip_doctors_supercharged_booster_shot_50x50.png

@Nowhere Fast for such a wonderful fred I bought you some D, vitamin d-3 to maintain the health of freds and posts.

YES!!!!

Hopefully they can help me last longer than 20 seconds

dem brown/greenish eyes :eek:

Carey_Mulligan-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back